• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

DeafPhoenix

DeafPhoenix

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #106958518. #106970583, #106971208, #106976378, #106983968, #106985863, #106996143 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

madfox11, ordinary citizens WERE affected by sanctions. My parents live in Ekaterinburg and prices are rising there. Car prices are high af, clothing stores are closing (like literally every foreign shop was closed, not just those for rich people). Also there are a lot of things that I didn't mention but you can google it. 

xrayy

xrayy

stop hate & conspiracy!

• Premium Member
  • 7,796 posts
In response to post #106958518. #106970583, #106971208, #106976378, #106983968, #106985863, #106996143, #106998513 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

russia without people like putin and belarus without lukaschenko would be a peacebringer for the whole globe. let us pray for that wonder together with  all peaceful russians!

Edited by xrayy, 17 March 2022 - 04:40 PM.

xrayy

xrayy

stop hate & conspiracy!

• Premium Member
  • 7,796 posts
In response to post #106954228. #106956258, #106956763 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

it makes me feel so sorry and humble as a german even after 80 years what happend in ww2. and it hurts even more and it is an irony of history that putin calls the ukrainian president with jewish roots part of a nazi regime! putin itself is the one who acts like a nazi and no one else and it seems to me he mutated to an irrational monster like hitler was.  

Edited by xrayy, 17 March 2022 - 07:22 PM.

0Waylander0

0Waylander0

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've been looking through comments below about Russian situation in this sh*t and I want to say that its not entirely true.

First of all, as Russian myself I don't support actions of our army and government. But unfortunately, there's about 60 to 80 percent of people who support this bullcrap entirely. And that's not even a problem. The problem is that even with all restrictions and other things we won't die here. I don;t mean that literally but follow me for a sec. We won't have ANY quality of life products, we will have the price increasement, we won't have ANY tech novelties for a while. But you see, we've got China. Who wants our resources for themselves, who want our territory as their own. Not because Chinese are bad, but because its natural and beneficial for their country.  And they WILL milk our country dry just because its business. And Russians would live in this hell. They'll be waiting in lines for product checks like in USSR, they'll be keeping dollars and euros under their pillows and they'll be looking at the iron curtain and shouting: "WE DEFEATED DIRTY NATO". And they'll be quite happy to accept all the penalties for the time being. That is really scary for me.

As other people say, I didn't write all of this for you to take pity, but for you to understand how f*cked up things are gonna be for Russia and Belarus if this continues as it is now. Though, I personally think  "Our great leader" f*cked up big cause of his failure to seize control at the first week of conflict and i feel very sad knowing that my people are selected as the worst of the bunch. But, i guess, they brought it upon themselves and are intending to take people, who can THINK FOR THEMSELVES down with them. Hopefully this sh*t will be over soon one way or another.

P.S. Also the reason for our invasion is full of crap too. There are some
Nazis in Ukraine, there are people, who would kill a Russian just because of who he is. But Putin doesn't give a damn about it. He wants a quick victorious military campaign to cover up for some inter political bulls*** my people are about to experience in near future. Thats all from me, thanks for reading through

Edited by 0Waylander0, 17 March 2022 - 09:55 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.974 seconds