Skyrim Co-op (Possible Design for the Mod)

HaveFaithQ8

• 3 weeks later...

no, check this out and endorse. This person seems to be atleast attempting to do what you all are wanting. Put in some feedback and endorsements and possible helping! Co-op Skyrim will never come out if no one gives each other a hand!

• 3 months later...

1) If there are custom worldspaces, could everyone in a "party" share the quests in that worldspace? So you have an area designed to avoid issues between characters; or even have the entire group make up characters specifically for the co op experience, to avoid bringing in outside mods or disparities? Then everyone levels up at the same time, earning XP towards the shared party XP pool. Mod that lets you spend your skill bonus at level-up however you want, plus perks. Maybe?

2) I'd love to show my friends the new gear mods I got, or a house that I set up, etc.

3) Gears of War has its Horde setting: Everyone spawns in an area, and bad guys arrive in waves. If this was a dungeon, the group meets a dragon at the end. If it was a graveyard, or a city, we have the walking dead attack in massive waves.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking a long time not responding guys; I have been through a rough time. Since I have been suffering from health problems that affect my ability to use my hand/wrist, I will not be able to partake in any programming or any extensive testing. Could always help offer suggestions. I really like the whole follower-client idea though!

Edited by HaveFaithQ8