Audio Marker Issue In The Creation Kit...

DB095

Hello,

So I've been using the G.E.C.K. for around 3 or more years, because I've been creating mods for Fo3 and FNV. So, I decided to give the Fo4 Creation Kit a go. I created a new cell, and I wanted to add a AMB Audio Marker, but for some reason I can't change the radius on the marker. I've looked all over Youtube, Google, some Forms, etc, but can't seem to find any info on how to fix this issue. It's probably a simple fix, but I can't be certain...

Can Anyone Help Me On This? I Am Very Confused Why The Audio Markers Are Not Working For Me...

That's because the audio reach isn't determined via the marker. You need to look up the sound descriptor. There's something called "Output Model".

From here on you can play around with it a bit. E.g. most times you'd want to have something with "Mono 1000", etc..

The bigger the number the farther you can hear it

That's because the audio reach isn't determined via the marker. You need to look up the sound descriptor. There's something called "Output Model".

From here on you can play around with it a bit. E.g. most times you'd want to have something with "Mono 1000", etc..

The bigger the number the farther you can hear it

Thanks for the help, I didn't know that! But,

I now still have the same issue, like I said before, I can't hear it. Now, it probably doesn't help that I didn't attach a photo for people to understand a bit more of what I was on about but here you go -

https://imgur.com/a/cy5JUJI

So, on the image you'll be able to see a black circle in the reference window, to help what I'm on about when I say, Radius. Every time I change that to like 50, 100, etc. Nothing happens. Even when I try doing it on sound effects that Bethesda made, which are in the game. Nothing happens. I am very confused on why this is happening, and like I said before, I can't find any videos or forms explaining this issue I'm having...

If you or anyone else can help me with this, Thank you...

Edited by DB095

Every time I change that to like 50, 100, etc. Nothing happens.

Again this doesn't matter. What matters is the source sound the marker using and the type of emitting option you have chosen for it.

Maybe you've chosen a non loop option when it should loop, etc...

Now some sounds are non-looping. You can however in the marker option choose to repeat it every some seconds you want to.