Laser weapon true iron sight recoil bug

Guns are fine, only a handful of laser weapons both vanilla weapons with iron sight mods and new guns added by Project Nevada mod which include iron sights. Obviously only happens with true iron sights on.

The issue in question is the gun lifts up and to the left, so that I can't actually see what I'm shooting at unless I wait like 1.5 seconds between shots. I'll post pics if I can but imagine how it looks when you're chambering a new round in a bolt action like the hunting rifle - between shots, you're not actually looking through the sights, and its off to the side. The animation is very odd and is definitely bugged somehow.

Now obviously it's some sort of issue with the iron sight mods right? You would think but no, as the same exact issue persists no matter which ones I turn off/on. Project Nevada and "Laser Weapon Iron Sights" are the only ones which add irons, yet if I turn one off and have the other on, the same exact issue. I've also tested turning off every single mod which does anything to the camera, animations, gun meshes and textures in any way at all. I've also tried reinstalling the true iron sight mods (but not PN or any others). No dice.

The other weird part is it never used to do it with laser rifle iron sights but now suddenly it does. I never noticed as I put a scope on mine for a while and recently decided I prefer irons.

A workaround I've done is to just simply install recoil animation mods that are compatible with my iron sight mods, completely circumventing the issue for the vanilla laser weapons. But the PN ones like the Wattz variants and the unique stealth laser pistol, stuck with the issue. Luckily I only really am interested in using the stealth pistol but mainly use vanilla laser rifle.

I'll post my load order but it probably isn't a conflict between my various iron sight mods at all. There must be something else going on in the background causing this.

When searching this issue, I did find one thread about how this exact thing was an issue with a conflict with EVE and WMX, but as you can see, I don't have either of those mods. The only thing I can think of is that I did install WMX at one point, but shortly after uninstalled it without even running the game as I was concerned it was a sloppy, bloated mod with lots of conflicts and required too many other mods to work correctly. So maybe it didn't uninstall correctly and left me with that issue? That would explain why it never used to do it with laser rifles and now it does. But I use m02 for my mod manager and I'm pretty sure I know how to remove mods correctly, and also I probably would have noticed if it had added a bunch of other features.

Link to pics: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2782456078

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2782456092

Load order:

#Mod_Name
"DLC: TribalPack"
"DLC: OldWorldBlues"
"DLC: MercenaryPack"
"DLC: LonesomeRoad"
"DLC: HonestHearts"
"DLC: GunRunnersArsenal"
"DLC: DeadMoney"
"DLC: ClassicPack"
"DLC: CaravanPack"
"Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP"
"JIP LN NVSE Plugin"
"JohnnyGuitar NVSE"
"Project Nevada"
"Project Nevada - DLC Support"
"The Mod Configuration Menu"
"UIO - User Interface Organizer"
"NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash"
"kNVSE Animation Plugin"
"A World Of Pain"
"Brighter Larger Radius Pip-Boy Light"
"More Perks"
"Semi-transparent Door Glass"
"NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas p1"
"NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas p2"
"NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas p3"
"The Great Mojave Interior Overhaul"
"New Vegas - Enhanced Camera"
"Laser Weapon Iron Sights"
"Plasma Weapon Iron Sights"
"Smooth True Iron Sights Camera"
***(the 4 below were the fix/workaround)
"FNV Clean Animation Sets - Laser Rifle"
"FNV Clean Animation Sets Laser rifle iron sight patch"
"FNV Clean Animation Sets - Laser Pistol"
"FNV Clean Animation Sets - Laser Pistol iron sight patch"
"JIP Companions Command and Control"
"AllCompanionsEssential 2_0"
"Better Saves"
"va veronica hair down"
"Nevada Skies - Weather Effects"