What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

Bruma, Dive rock, or Cloud Ruler Temple.

I love the mountain regions, and their terrific view down, and the blanketed landscape of brilliant white snow beneath me, which makes Dive Rock a must.

Bruma, I just love the feel of the place. It's sort of small, but strong. I like the citizens to, to me, it seems like there's more to them than any other city, they feel more alive. The taverns feel better to, I could imagine maybe festive nights where the bar is packed full of Nords, while a few shady characters do criminal buisness, tucked away in a corner of their own. Last but not least, I just love the log cabins. Best, and most unique, architecture in the game to me.

Cloud Ruler Temple. It's sort of like a great combination of the two. Brilliant architecture, and a brilliant view. The blades practising in the court yard is good to , like in a movie when someone discovers some warrior place or something.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember exactly which one but it's ither Lipsand Tarn or Fanacas, But it has a single winding trial up to it, it was dark and raining when I first found it. after raiding the ruins i went back out side, it was about 5 or 6 in the morning (tamriel time) I look oout, all I could see what the imperial city, the all of the basin, one of the towns. I was one of the best views I had eveer seen, yes even better then the wizards tower lol. It was more natural, awesome awesome sight!

• 2 months later...

Oh, yeah, something I forgot to mention last time I visited this thread - I love the interior of The Missing Pauldron in Bliss.

I want it as a player home. Also, a real home. One day, when I have somehow become a wealthy man, I will have a real life replica of that smithy built. Then I'll spend my days inside of it, forging swords. I'm totally serious.