What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

I'm not entirely sure where it is, but I think it's somewhere along the road to Bruma form the IC, but there's this nice waterfall that's just so peaceful (if you kill the few creatures there first because it's close to a cave :P)

I know that spot your thinking of. I cant remember the name of the cave, but I do recall thinking "I wonder if some ones got a house mod for right here", The view from there is great.

As for none vanilla spots, Out front of the Bruma hunting lodge is a great view of IC, Also the Dragonfly house if you get a camp fire going over by the chairs can seem quite cozy.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a mod that adds a little camp and cave in the mountains east of Cheydanhall, starting a fire on a moonlit night while looking out over the entire of Cyrodiil is one of my favorite moments in Oblivion.

Dive rock (a very beautiful view)

The landscape around The Inn of Ill Omen

Cloud Ruler Temple,very scenic

Hakwheaven(the perfect testing grounds)(a cookie for the 1st one to guess where it is)

Chorrol chapel yard(good for marksmanship practice)

And that basically covers it up.

Cheese Land The Place With All The Cheese On Nirn!

cheese for everybody?

No!No cheese!

mmm....brainpie......

lol Sheogoraths awesome!I never altho managed to get the shivering isles expansion =/.....

My favourite place in oblivion is....hmmm....let me think a bit!

Well i would probably go with the elven garden distric-sooo peaceful,The anvil rooftops and walls- perfect for assassinations and skingrad-beatiful town!