How many downloads and endorsements should I expect?

LordSn0w

Ok well I released a mod a few hours ago, it is a savegame of a really good looking character. I have 1 endorsements and 70 downloads. How many downloads should I expect? Is 1 endorse and 70 downloads good for about 4 hours? Will my mod probably get featured or popular? It's my first mod so I'm not sure what to expect. I put a lot of work into it and made about 200 screenshots (only like 40 are uploaded tho). Btw, here's the link to my mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42664/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42664%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Thanks,

Snow

Don't think ive ever seen a save file hit the hot files before, you should be pleased with downloads because endorsements are always a special extra.

First off, thanks for the reply. But on a scale of 1-10 what do u think my character is? Also, if I made a marriable companion version (no quests or anything just a regular follower with balanced stats), would it be really popular?

Thanks,

Sn0w

It all depends on what kind of audience you want to attract, I find that most follower mods or mods that somehow make npcs pimped out get best results if they represent their pictures with full blown ENB to get maximum visuals.

Also make it not dependable on other mods might be good too, standalone followers are always easy to install.

Though the first 24h after uploading you file are the most important, after that your view rate will drop like a rock and if people havnt endorsed it quite a bit by then it will probably fade away in the background, people usually dont go to page 10+ for a follower, so in that regard you have massive competition... lots of follower mods out there. :/

No offense but I'd probably rate her a 2-3 on looks alone. Couple that with your low-res screenshots makes for a poor hot files candidate. It either needs to be a fully functional companion with custom voice and quest, or it needs to be a beautiful follower with downsampled pictures from the most intensive ENBs out there.

They say I'm endorsement whoring, but the best way to get endorsements is to make high quality content (I guess this makes me an endorsement geisha). Instead of a savegame, make a mod that fulfills the needs of thousands, and you'll get endorsements from thousands.

Or if you want easy endorsements, just make an ENB. :tongue: *runs*