Mythology? Story packs?

VALYRIANTTV

I know the ability exists with the upcoming formats for beasts as well as the custom avatar framework. Could someone make mod packs of famous mythological stories or other famous tales? What I mean by that is you essentially take a story, and condense it into a pack that consists of NPC models, weapons, armor and a map. For example, Greek mythology, You could have a Greek armor set, God weapons like Zeus's lightning bolt or posideons trident etc. then you could have a map such as Olympus, Sparta etc.. (yes I'm aware a few mods that relate are similar, such as garden of Olympus map and posideons trident weapon). or regular Greek weapons. You could make mythological monsters such as the minotaur or Sirens. Custom spells that go along with the theme like maybe an Apollos bow spell or something as such.

Then there are stories as well that many people love that I am sure they would love to attempt to experience in VR somehow. Personally, I would love to see a pack made for The Chronicles of Narnia. The lion shield, Peters Sword, and maybe a map of somewhere like aslans camp, Cair Paravel, or the lantern waste (the lamp post). VR allows us to experience the worlds we always dreamed of, and B&S allows us to participate in the most epic battles in those worlds!

A few mods like this already exist for Harry Potter and for Star Wars of course. I think we need more mods like these. And I feel like this is something people would pay for.

• 4 weeks later...