Startup items in Vault 111

natebain

I was wondering if someone could make a mod for something I have always thought was missing, a locker or duffle bag or some sort of a container in the barracks off the dining room in vault 111.

It would have some civ clothes, a military outfit, a few essential meds, some snacks a bunch of magazines a complete vault tec security uniform

Currently I am using a bat file to get those items (this is just my personal list feel free to add or subtract items) I lack the knowledge to make it other than via a bat file.

; Outfits found in locker in barracks
player.additem 16892C 1; Military fatigues
player.additem 23432 1; Army Helmet
player.additem 16892E 1; Military Cap
player.additem 7239E; Assault Gas Mask
player.additem FFC21 1; Undershirt & Jeans
player.additem 1942D6 1; Green Shirt and Combat Boots
player.additem E1AF6 1; Bomber Jacket
player.additem CEAC4 1; Hazmat Suit
player.additem 536c5 1; Wraparound Goggles
player.additem 1738AA 1; Patrolman Sunglasses
player.additem 821B4; Vault-Tec Security Armor
player.additem 821B6; Vault-Tec Security Helmet
player.additem 39A66; Utility Coveralls
; Meds
player.additem 23736 10; Stimpak
player.additem 24057 5; Rad-X
player.additem 23742 5; RadAway
player.additem 366c0 20; Purified water
; Extras
player.additem a 50; Bobby pin
player.additem F 100; Caps
player.additem 11ea93 5; Beer
player.additem 602689A 5; cotton candy bites
player.additem 2FBF7 5; dandy boy apples
player.additem 330B4 5; fancy lads snack cakes
player.additem 330EE 5; cram
; Magazines
; Guns and Bullets
player.additem 92A8E
player.additem 92A8C
player.additem 92A8B
player.additem 92A8A
; Total Hack
player.additem 94736
player.additem 94735
player.additem 94734
; Tumblers Today
player.additem 92A72
player.additem 92A71
player.additem 92A70
player.additem 92A6F
player.additem 92A6D
; Grognak the Barbarian
player.additem 8E74A
player.additem 8E749
;Asoundingly Awesome Tales
player.additem 1696A7
player.additem 1696A6
;Taboo Tattoos
player.additem 185CE2
player.additem 184DC0
player.additem 184DA5
;Tesla Science Magazine
player.additem 92A80
player.additem 92A7F
player.additem 92A7E
;Unstoppables
player.additem 135F07
;Islander's Almanac
player.additem 204EF8B
player.additem 204EF8D
;SCAV!
player.additem 602A9F3
player.additem 602A9F4
if possible a ESL file would be great
thanks in advance
Nate

For a highly specific and personal configuration a bat file you can change looks perfect.

Curious to understand what actual BENEFIT would there be turning that into a mod ?

• 2 months later...

i hate to be that guy but the vault 111 lore is that all of the security staff and some of the science staff mutinied against the overseer causing them to die in the fight to get out of the vault so its common sense to grab as much stuff as you can as you leave so your chest being there and full of this is actually more immersion breaking

i hate to be that guy but the vault 111 lore is that all of the security staff and some of the science staff mutinied against the overseer causing them to die in the fight to get out of the vault so its common sense to grab as much stuff as you can as you leave so your chest being there and full of this is actually more immersion breaking

Perhaps but who is to say that this was someone else collection of items that was collected and placed into the vault after the others left ?

Since it is not directly stated when the items were placed there do not assume anything. :tongue:

And as far as thinking "People cant get in there" well by the beginning of the game it's clear that people can indeed get in it just may not be easy.

Edited by sidepannel

Vault 111 in vanilla game state is quite bare. Each mutineer would be limited in what he or she could carry, especially if they were fighting their way out. While I don't always agree with other players' list of startup items, it does make sense to me that more useful things would probably be present.

Vault 111 in vanilla game state is quite bare. Each mutineer would be limited in what he or she could carry, especially if they were fighting their way out. While I don't always agree with other players' list of startup items, it does make sense to me that more useful things would probably be present.

What items would you sugest alternate versions can be made and uploaded I'd like to see what the general idea of good starting gear is to make a general version for everyone. Natebane's version will remain So he can use it but other versions would be nice.

What items would you sugest alternate versions can be made and uploaded I'd like to see what the general idea of good starting gear is to make a general version for everyone. Natebane's version will remain So he can use it but other versions would be nice.

well tihis is the changes i would make to the mod or have it be as an optional version to download

Clothing
Military fatigues
Assault Gas Mask
Green Shirt and Combat Boots
Hazmat Suit
Wraparound Goggles
Vault-Tec Security Armor
Utility Coveralls
edibles
Stimpak x10
Rad-X x10
RadAway x10
Purified water x20
Bobby pin x50
money x100 (not caps cause how would the staff in the vault knw caps are used)
Beer x5
Cotton candy bites x5
Dandy boy apples x5
Fancy lads snack cakes x5
Cram x5
Magazines
Guns and Bullets x1
Total Hack x1
Tumblers Today x1
Grognak the Barbarian x1
Asoundingly Awesome Tales x1
Taboo Tattoos x1
Tesla Science Magazine x1
Unstoppables x1
Islander's Almanac none since they're from a far off dlc land
SCAV! none since they're from a far off dlc land
Edited by westboss

well tihis is the changes i would make to the mod or have it be as an optional version to download

Clothing
Military fatigues
Assault Gas Mask
Green Shirt and Combat Boots
Hazmat Suit
Wraparound Goggles
Vault-Tec Security Armor
Utility Coveralls
edibles
Stimpak x10
Rad-X x10
RadAway x10
Purified water x20
Bobby pin x50
money x100 (not caps cause how would the staff in the vault knw caps are used)
Beer x5
Cotton candy bites x5
Dandy boy apples x5
Fancy lads snack cakes x5
Cram x5
Magazines
Guns and Bullets x1
Total Hack x1
Tumblers Today x1
Grognak the Barbarian x1
Asoundingly Awesome Tales x1
Taboo Tattoos x1