On Level-Up, only modifier upgrade is +5 Strength

RagerGamer171

So I don't expect a response anytime soon, but I'm playing modded oblivion for the first time.

Mod Loader:

Mod Organizer 2

Modlist:

UOP

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul

Alternate Start Revamp

Druid Mod Remake

DarNified UI

LINK

Blockhead

Coronerras Skeletons

Qarls Texture Pack 2

Midas Magic

Unique Landscapes Compilation

Better Looking People

and any other requirements that I'm not thinking of right now.

So my issue is that with testing, I've leveled up a couple of times through the use of Hyper Leveling by joshuatyler, and regardless of what skills I level (including the ones that influence base game oblivion), I only ever can and will receive a +5 bonus to strength. The first thing I tried was to install the mod All +5 Attributes by Falconhurt, yet it still gives me the same issue. I've tried looking all over, but if I ended up missing a corner of this forum please let me know. If anything else is needed for information, please let me know as well.

Thanks to anyone who decides to help me out!

Edit: So apparently I used vortex at some point and mods from that were being loaded, updated modlist above.

Edited by RagerGamer171

Did you disable a bunch of mods, check if the problem remains etc?

So far I've disabled all the aesthetic mods, alternate start, and Midas Magic. I'll try to disable Maskar's, druid mod, and UOP tomorrow to see if the problem persists, since it is getting late for me. Those are the only mods that I haven't turned off yet, so fingers crossed. I'll update when I check tomorrow.

Did you disable a bunch of mods, check if the problem remains etc?

Ok so update; I disabled everything but LINK, DarNified, the leveling mod, and alternate start since I wouldn't be able to test without a couple hours of work. New character each time, imperial race, battlemage and level up conjuration a lot; I still get only +5 to strength as my only modifier choice, everything else is +1. I'll see if verifying file integrity on steam will fix my issue; if not, I'll try to do a clean install of oblivion. Also Side Note, not sure if this matters but I have every Oblivion DLC. FrostCrag and all that other stuff, not just NoTN and Shivering Isles.

Edit: So steam says files are fine, so I don't know anymore.

Edit2: I'mma just go ahead and do the clean install, remove anything that could have gotten corrupted. I'll update with whether this worked or not for me.

Edited by RagerGamer171