NPCs are all stiff when weapon unsheathed...

ThomFrost

Hi everybody!

Nothing really important here (I mean I can still launch and play the game) but I got a strange problem after installing these mods:

-JaySuS Swords

-Momo Acrobatic jump

-Bowlegged jum animation fix

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton

-Immersive Animations

-The Dance of Death

Actually every NPC moves normally when not in combat, but as soon as they draw their weapon they are all stiff and move like there were no animation... They just look like a bunch of crucified Jesus gliding along the ground.

And it does that only to character with swords, axes etc... When mages npcs unsheathe they just move as usual.

I did what was necessary with FNIS but it didn't do anything so I'm a bit lost...

I did everything in order: uninstalled all skeleton and animation mods, and reinstalled first Immersive, then xp32 and launched FNIS but I always have the same problem...

But in the end of the report in FNIS, it's written "1652 animations for 16 mods successfully included. 5 Warning(s)." , I don't if the problem comes from these warnings or not.

Oh my god, I'm so stupid... ^^

I'm very sorry to have bothered you, but I simply checked xp32 animations in FNIS that were not installed.

Ok so I just got rid of three warnings but there is still this one: >>Warning: The file "behaviors/mt_behavior.hkx" will most likely cause problems. You should REMOVE it.<<

>>Warning: 1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
But I can't find the file .hkx even when I type the name in windows start menu.

• 1 year later...

Cause confirmed.

When running FNIS there are half a dozen boxes at the bottom of the window to select mods that you have before you actually update FNIS. The issue of gliding or sliding was resolved when I unlocked the buttons for mods that I did not have. Next time I loaded up the game it ran perfectly.

Edited by Maltheist