Visualise your Skyrim Load Order with Modmapper

Pickysaurus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #107510423. #107520748 is also a reply to the same post.

AcunaMatata wrote: Just tried it out and figured out what mod was changing the landscape conflicting with another mod. I had 65,000+ files and upload was in mere seconds!
Pickysaurus wrote: I don't think it uploads your actual files (contrary to what the message says!), it just lets the website see a list of files in that directory.

Yes you can. You can upload your own modlist to check things out

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828 are all replies on the same post.

AcunaMatata wrote: Just tried it out and figured out what mod was changing the landscape conflicting with another mod. I had 65,000+ files and upload was in mere seconds!
Pickysaurus wrote: I don't think it uploads your actual files (contrary to what the message says!), it just lets the website see a list of files in that directory.
toostruus wrote: Yes you can. You can upload your own modlist to check things out

I don't think you read my comment properly... 

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828, #107688923 are all replies on the same post.

toostruus wrote: Yes you can. You can upload your own modlist to check things out
Pickysaurus wrote: I don't think you read my comment properly... 

I read perfectly fine. You can upload your own plugins.txt and modlist. So you can check the mods you use in your game that effects the cell of choosing

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828, #107688923, #107689863 are all replies on the same post.

toostruus wrote: I read perfectly fine. You can upload your own plugins.txt and modlist. So you can check the mods you use in your game that effects the cell of choosing

Here. Let me show you. I loaded my plugin.txt and modlist at ModMapper. Clicked on Morthal cell and there they are. The mods i use in that cell.

unknown.png Edited by toostruus

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828, #107688923, #107689863, #107690063 are all replies on the same post.

toostruus wrote: I read perfectly fine. You can upload your own plugins.txt and modlist. So you can check the mods you use in your game that effects the cell of choosing
toostruus wrote: Here. Let me show you. I loaded my plugin.txt and modlist at ModMapper. Clicked on Morthal cell and there they are. The mods i use in that cell.

unknown.png

You're missing all the context. The top comment said, "I had 65,000+ files and upload was in mere seconds," implying the belief that the user uploaded their actual gamefiles. Pickysaurus' response was addressing that. Edited by SkyNinja1

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828, #107688923, #107689863, #107690063, #107710488 are all replies on the same post.

toostruus wrote: Here. Let me show you. I loaded my plugin.txt and modlist at ModMapper. Clicked on Morthal cell and there they are. The mods i use in that cell.

unknown.png
SkyNinja1 wrote: You're missing all the context. The top comment said, "I had 65,000+ files and upload was in mere seconds," implying the belief that the user uploaded their actual gamefiles. Pickysaurus' response was addressing that.

Yeah i see that now. I miss read files part. My bad.

Ofcourse it doesn't upload your files. But it uploads your own complete modlist and plugin.txt.
So that you can check for issues with your own modlist instead of all that is available.
It also works with non-Nexus official plugins that you have in your own modlist.

Sorry Picky for miss reading

In response to post #107283558. #107336413, #107543138, #107556893, #107674868 are all replies on the same post.

Shezza2020 wrote:  A version for Skyrim Classic would be extremely helpful!!!!

Shezza.
kyukonninetales wrote: agreed
Kaliban71 wrote: agree also
Shafinr wrote: +
hailthepcking wrote: you can if you but it in instead

No it can't-I've tried it king-show me otherwise if you can Edited by CeticDragon

In response to post #107510423. #107520748, #107687828, #107688923, #107689863, #107690063, #107710488, #107719108 are all replies on the same post.

unknown.png
SkyNinja1 wrote: You're missing all the context. The top comment said, "I had 65,000+ files and upload was in mere seconds," implying the belief that the user uploaded their actual gamefiles. Pickysaurus' response was addressing that.
toostruus wrote: Yeah i see that now. I miss read files part. My bad.

Ofcourse it doesn't upload your files. But it uploads your own complete modlist and plugin.txt.
So that you can check for issues with your own modlist instead of all that is available.
It also works with non-Nexus official plugins that you have in your own modlist.

Sorry Picky for miss reading

I really wish I could change that message so it doesn't say it's uploading a bajillion files, but it's not configurable. All it is really doing is transferring a list of files from your Data folder to the browser and then the site will only read the .esp/.esm/.esl files. If you drag and drop the Data folder using windows explorer, the message will not show up and the transfer will work faster.