ToxicWhiteout

Factions Reloaded - Followers of the Apocalypse is out! Check it out: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/53041/?

So I just wanted to let everyone know that Factions Reloaded - Followers of the Apocalypse is in full production. It will include a new town, lots of new quests, characters, npcs, battles, etc. and will aim to make the 'Followers of the Apocalypse' a real faction instead of just some people you can help out by giving a bunch of stimpaks to.

I need voice actors, but that won't be until later on in the future. I also need beta testers and people who can take high-quality screenshots. This mod will be a much higher-quality mod than the others, as during those two I was pretty inexperienced. Don't expect it for a while though, as school and work are both colliding and making the modding process very difficult.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also if you want to collaborate please let me know.

Completion progress: ~99% completed.

I will be putting some screenshots up to show the progress, but as the rest of them they won't be very high quality. Once again if you can run Fallout on high settings, please let me know. I need some screen-shotters and if you want to be a beta tester please comment here and let me know.

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED:

(NEW)Susan

Age 30ish

"There isn't really a 'perfect' area to help. No matter where you go there will always be people in need, and we're trying our best."

(NEW)Edward

Age 25ish

Accent: Somewhat southern, but mostly hidden.

"I'm Edward. Originally I was from California, but I moved out here to help others. It's really nice to actually be able to see the difference."

"It's like my mama always said. You can't help everyone, but you might as well try."

Mike: (Done)

Jacob: (Done)

Liz: (Done)

Alex: (Done)

Dr. Hernandez: A doctor who believes that life is the most important thing there is

Voice type: Soft, calming

"I'm doctor Hernandez. I feel that everyone should have a chance to survive, no matter what they've done. I hope you feel the same way."

"My parents always taught me to help everyone. Helping others is what I do best, and the refugees here need all the help they can get."

Chase: The cook for the refugees in New Dayglow.

Voice type: Normal

"I'm Chase. I'm supposedly the chef here, although I don't really do much other than hand out old boxes of dandy apples and 200 year old steak."

Josiah: (Done)

10/8/13 Update:

Liz is completely done. Voiced, lip synched, etc.

Most character's dialogue is completed, but none of the other ones are voiced yet. Please let me know if you want to be a voice actor for this mod!

Most locations are completed. I just need to add a little bit to the marauder's camp, and make it a little bit more completed looking.

10/2/13 Update: I'll be starting Alpha testing soon. Please comment here if you want to join!

Working on a new faction, the Marauders. They'll have about 15 members and their leader is very interested in everything that happened before the war. They'll be tied into at least one or two quests.

Adding a motel that is being converted into a massive refugee camp with a LOT of new interiors.

Working on a small outpost in freeside. The followers already have a big presence in freeside, so I want other people's opinions on what to do in that area.

9/24/13 Update: So far I'm about 40-50% completed with the small town I'm adding near the Bitter Springs Campground. It currently has 4 buildings: The common area, the medical facility and the storage area which are finished, as well as the mess hall/refugee barracks (unfinished).

It is very near an NCR/Legion battle from the Factions Reloaded - Legion mod, but I'm not too sure how that will turn out in the long run. It shouldn't be the end of the world, as a small town in that area would be the prime spot for some battles, whether or not they wanted it (similar to boulder city).

It currently holds around 20-30 npcs, most of which being guards, refugees, and a few doctors. There are currently 3 quests (two finished), and I plan to add at least one more before moving on to the next location. The plan is to get at least 3 or 4 of these small communities (most will be much smaller than this one) scattered around the wastes before moving ahead to other things like changes to the game, anything in Mormon Fort or freeside, etc.

Edited by TheScout201

I can run the game on max settings. I also have FRAPS, which can record video or take high quality screenshots. Could I be a beta tester?

Culin I'd be glad to let you beta test and take screenshots/videos. PM me for more details if you want, or I'll just send you the file when it gets close to release date. Remember that it probably won't be for a while though.

@maybenexttime, that's the point. The followers are supposed to be everywhere and yet they really have no presence whatsoever in the Mojave.

EDIT: Finished reply.

Edited by TheScout201

Sign me up for beta testing, but you probably knew that, hehe.

Haha I was going to talk to you about it soon.

Also to everyone: So far I'm about 40-50% completed with the small town I'm adding near the Bitter Springs Campground. It currently has 4 buildings: The common area, the medical facility and the storage area which are finished, as well as the mess hall/refugee barracks (unfinished).

It is very near an NCR/Legion battle from the Factions Reloaded - Legion mod, but I'm not too sure how that will turn out in the long run. It shouldn't be the end of the world, as a small town in that area would be the prime spot for some battles, whether or not they wanted it (similar to boulder city).

It currently holds around 20-30 npcs, most of which being guards, refugees, and a few doctors. There are currently 3 quests (two finished), and I plan to add at least one more before moving on to the next location. The plan is to get at least 3 or 4 of these small communities (most will be much smaller than this one) scattered around the wastes before moving ahead to other things like changes to the game, anything in Mormon Fort or freeside, etc.

Please let me know what you guys think!