ToxicWhiteout

Any news? I can't wait to see what you come up with this time :D

There are currently 5 completed quests, around 30 NPCs, a small new town, and quite a few new locations and named NPCs (most of which are unmarked). I do need help naming the town that's full of refugees, but after I finish working on it I will probably move on to other areas.

Any news? I can't wait to see what you come up with this time :D

There are currently 5 completed quests, around 30 NPCs, a small new town, and quite a few new locations and named NPCs (most of which are unmarked). I do need help naming the town that's full of refugees, but after I finish working on it I will probably move on to other areas.

Can't wait for it's release.

Thanks! I'm excited to see how people like it. Would you like to be a beta tester?

I've never beta-tested anything before. What would I need to do?

You'd just play through all the quests and explore the new locations looking for bugs. Obviously there might be quite a few of them, as when the mod is released it will be huge so I can't test everything for bugs on my own.

I suppose I could do it. Here's my load order http://pastebin.com/trzfmwY6

So I assume you'd want me to run through it with my other mods off to make sure any conflicts/bugs are yours and not another mods?

Definitely. Testing it with other mods is all part of the bug-fixing process, and it's best to get those out of the way before the actual mod gets released. There will always be some sort of compatibility issue, but it would be great to get the big ones out of the way. I'll start the beta when I get closer to the final release.

I suppose I could do it. Here's my load order http://pastebin.com/trzfmwY6

So I assume you'd want me to run through it with my other mods off to make sure any conflicts/bugs are yours and not another mods?

Definitely. Testing it with other mods is all part of the bug-fixing process, and it's best to get those out of the way before the actual mod gets released. There will always be some sort of compatibility issue, but it would be great to get the big ones out of the way. I'll start the beta when I get closer to the final release.

Can't wait. :D

Edited by ineedausernamenexusgivemet

Small update:

I've been working on a new faction called the marauders. They'll have a leader who has a lot of unique dialogue, and a few followers ties.

I've also been working on a motel that is going to be redesigned as a small follower town, mostly consisting of refugees. I want to make the feel of the area like the followers are really all these people have.