ToxicWhiteout

This looks pretty promising, New locations,New quests, Just....Awesome, Will there be new weapons?

Thanks! You can check out some of my other Factions Reloaded mods if you want, but they aren't as in-depth as this one will be.

If someone wants to make new weapons or armor, I'll definitely add them. But I don't know how to make them myself.

If you want, I can send you the Alpha version right now, but it's not in a finished state right now so some stuff is missing.

This looks pretty promising, New locations,New quests, Just....Awesome, Will there be new weapons?

Thanks! You can check out some of my other Factions Reloaded mods if you want, but they aren't as in-depth as this one will be.

If someone wants to make new weapons or armor, I'll definitely add them. But I don't know how to make them myself.

If you want, I can send you the Alpha version right now, but it's not in a finished state right now so some stuff is missing.

Sure, I will test it for you if you want, Also checked out your other mods, Gotta say, Pretty Amazing

Sure, I will test it for you if you want, Also checked out your other mods, Gotta say, Pretty Amazing

Haha thank you so much! I wouldn't really call some of them "amazing", especially the first two. :P However, I really appreciate the support. I'll send you the alpha files in a private message right away. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate. Sorry for the late reply.

Totally available whenever you need a deep powerful voice. Just PM with the lines.

Wow! Your voice is very powerful! If you'd like to audition I'd really appreciate it.

Thinking of auditioning for the Head of Security character once you are ready.

Here are some of my samples.

https://soundcloud.com/thunder11/sets/voice-samples

Let me know if interested and I will send you my audition.

-Thunder