Ukrainian War: Prelude to Worse?

Fkemman11

Yeah, the news out of Russia, is not what I consider 'comforting'...... It seems they are leading up to the use of nukes, and are already trying to portray the action in Ukraine as WWIII, as too many nations are overtly supporting Ukraine, against Russia..... You would think that given the number of folks supporting Ukraine, vs. the number of folks supporting Russia, they would figure out that this really isn't such a good idea....... But, he is also saying the folks killed in a nuclear exchange will be skyrocketed to paradise, or some such????

Hhhmmm..... where have we seen this particular tactic before......

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the news out of Russia, is not what I consider 'comforting'...... It seems they are leading up to the use of nukes, and are already trying to portray the action in Ukraine as WWIII, as too many nations are overtly supporting Ukraine, against Russia..... You would think that given the number of folks supporting Ukraine, vs. the number of folks supporting Russia, they would figure out that this really isn't such a good idea....... But, he is also saying the folks killed in a nuclear exchange will be skyrocketed to paradise, or some such????

Hhhmmm..... where have we seen this particular tactic before......

Maybe Putin is just trying to woo Amber Heard ? Because there seems to be a similarity in their demeanor and social media status ? In which possibly the outcome of her trial with Depp will sort out this Ukraine business also ?

LOL ... bad joke ??? ... but the media onslaught seems to only create surreal disconnection from reality ... what ever that may be o_O

But I guess we still have our freedom of choice in what to listen to ? Until the next evolution of information sharing comes along ?

Which I guess is what I was implying in the question to Oblivion about forcing honesty.

Because it is a real possibility with present technology to basically have everyone recording their actions for proof , removing the need for litmus testing of honesty.

And seems to be the trend to what will be eventually ???

We would have more honest or at least less contemptible politicians if / h?

If you could force people to be honest ... would you ?

The usurpers would be much less numerous if the risks always ovecame the benefits, but it's maybe too complicated to understand for you.^^

The usurpers would be much less numerous if the risks always ovecame the benefits, but it's maybe too complicated to understand for you.^^

What a senseless and gratuitous insult. Oblivionaddicted, you need another approach to debate besides ad hominems. Until you find one, you and your opinions are of no value. Blocked.

Edited by ScytheBearer

What a senseless and gratuitous insult. Oblivionaddicted, you need another approach to debate besides ad hominems. Until you find one, you and your opinions are of no value. Blocked.

So you implicitly admit I'm right.

So you implicitly admit I'm right.

Well if you are using the actual meaning of the word "Usurper" then it should be fairly easy to identify who is one.

But I gather you are trying to put that label on maybe 50% of people in a position of power ?

So you are going to have to further clarify what constitutes usurping .

And thereby what it would take to motivate you into stepping up and doing your civic duty in helping to govern society from becoming a worse big fat mess than it already is .

Maybe politics and governing jobs would be better accomplished with AI in your opinion ? With forced participation from the citizens ... voting on every issue with a smart phone app ?

So I explained the usurpers would be much less numerous if the risks always ovecame the benefits and all you found to do is insinuate this would mean anarchy, mention replacing the politicians with an AI and voting with a smartphone. 22.gif 57.gif 39.gif

In which circus do you work as a clown? 39.gif

So I explained the usurpers would be much less numerous if the risks always ovecame the benefits and all you found to do is insinuate this would mean anarchy, mention replacing the politicians with an AI and voting with a smartphone. 22.gif 57.gif 39.gif

Angling to get this thread locked as well? Still haven't figured out that insults are not an argument? Reading comprehension not your strong point?

Let me ask it again: What is your definition of "Usurper"?

I try to work in the circus of life ... how bout you ?

But yes I understand you saying to cut off said usurpers from being in power ... would make life better ... cuz they would be gone.

Ok so now that we have agreed upon that ... should we make a list of specific names ?

Come on ... I know this aint you .

Have read your stuff here on the nexus for awhile ... maybe I'm mistaken ?

But you are coming across as angry about something presently.

Care to share ... helps to unload imo .

No judgements here ... I think the crowd done seen it all .