Ukrainian War: Prelude to Worse?

Fkemman11

I'm not angry, only sarcastic, you're so laughable sometimes.

An usurper is anyone undeserving of the power like a psychopaths with its greed for power, its reject of the least constraint, its taste for manipulation, its willingness to commit any crime likely to serve its unavowable schemes without any regret since these..............beings are beyond help lost causes with a mentality of dictator.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not angry, only sarcastic, you're so laughable sometimes.

An usurper is anyone undeserving of the power like a psychopaths with its greed for power, its reject of the least constraint, its taste for manipulation, its willingness to commit any crime likely to serve its unavowable schemes without any regret since these..............beings are beyond help lost causes with a mentality of dictator.

Well Morgoth was thrown out into the void unable to return with the Valar keeping watch. So no worries ;)

Unless you are here trying to spin the tale that the Valar are now the Usurpers ?

back to the topic: maybe a prelude to worse but as i am an optimist in long term it is prelude to the better! putin has clearly shown his real attitude and goals.

Why should anyone prefer autocracy in favor of a democracy under free decision circumstances (excluding all the propaganda and conspiracy zombies or victims)? it is a long way to guarantee everyone to decide and vote freely but as long as freedom is not worldwide suppressed and people can stand up for it without being slaughtered i have hope. ukraine and many other pure, unprovoked slaughters of civilians are very dark chapters of humanity on this way. is it too late ? i hope not.

back to the topic: maybe a prelude to worse but as i am an optimist in long term it is prelude to the better! putin has clearly shown his real attitude and goals.

Why should anyone prefer autocracy in favor of a democracy under free decision circumstances (excluding all the propaganda and conspiracy zombies or victims)? it is a long way to guarantee everyone to decide and vote freely but as long as freedom is not worldwide suppressed and people can stand up for it without being slaughtered i have hope. ukraine and many other pure, unprovoked slaughters of civilians are very dark chapters of humanity on this way. is it too late ? i hope not.

My concern is:

The Russians are getting spanked. Bad. And Ukraine seems to have allies everywhere. Being fed intelligence from the US, and UK, supplied arms from everyone and their cousin, and the Russians are taking notice, and have begun targeting weapons convoys. Russian morale is at an all time low, a lot of their equipment simply does not work, their communications are seriously compromised, (by some of their own actions, ironically enough....) Their leadership leaves a LOT to be desired..... and give the appearance of not having a clue of what they are doing...... The leadership is in almost as much danger from their OWN TROOPS, as they are from the Ukrainians...... All of this has GOT to really piss off Putin..... here he thought that the war would be over in two weeks. Yet 70 days later, he is still no closer to his goals than he was when he started. He has had some success, but not nearly on the scale of what he was told to expect...... Note that most of the folks that were telling him this was going to be a cake walk, are now conspicuously absent...... Even the Russian troops don't think they can win the war..... So, what is Putin going to do? Secure the territories he has taken, and call it a day? Or is he going to resort to WMD's to try and tilt the odds more in his favor???? Unfortunately, I suspect the latter.....

Or is he going to resort to WMD's to try and tilt the odds more in his favor???? Unfortunately, I suspect the latter.....

Well this begs the question of ... what is an WMD these days ? And do you seriously believe it is limited to nuclear or bio / chemical with our present evolution of global network ?

Information is the new battle ground imho.

And while a person is smart ... people or society as an over arching organism ... is not .

Which I hate to say it ... but I believe freedom for all ... is starting to reach it's limits with respect to the societal organism being healthy.

Hence people on the personal level , are really just a cellular organism to that , thereby of course influenced by being a part of it.

And imo we are starting to see the beginnings of people calling for more order = less freedom , cuz the chaos is to much. IDK ^shrug^

I think in asking yourself ... why were so many people willing to live under monarchy in the past ?

Should we really believe a persons inherent spirit towards freedom was different than today ?

I think not ... I think people accept a dictatorship due to the chaos and lack of dependability when confronted with what it takes to live freely , and the work they have to expend for our societal network ... which of course people of the past were probably more aware of what we gain just by having it , and functioning.

Sheesh plumbing for example ... and the required social agreements for it to function properly .

Luckily we have gravity assisting us in that endeavor ... but enough people disagreeing about gravity , will of course throw a wrench in its workings :ohmy:

back to the topic:

sorry ya I rambled off it eh ?

Which I guess my new posts do also ... but I would view them more as a rabbit hole.

and here is another one ...

I like your new Eye Pic ;)

• 3 weeks later...

what is as worse as the still ongoing ukraine slaughter ? i tell you: if american society supports and protects an 18 year old (and also younger) by law with more and more weapons to let them slaughter even children and repeat to tell the stupid nra story of more weapons means more security. not funny but u.s. and especially republican reality.

what is as worse as the still ongoing ukraine slaughter ? i tell you: if american society supports and protects an 18 year old (and also younger) by law with more and more weapons to let them slaughter even children and repeat to tell the stupid nra story of more weapons means more security. not funny but u.s. and especially republican reality.

Erm, What??? I am having trouble understanding what you are trying to say here.