Schlongs of Skyrim install

FlamelPhoenix

Does anyone have a guide on how to download it? I'm stumped. I'm pretty good with basic modding but anything beyond a simple click and download I get really confused. I've downloaded SOS to vortex, it shows up as being installed and active but it does not show up in my game and I cannot edit it using racemenu. I am also currently using tempered skin for males. I've tried everything but I cant seem to get it to work...

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i can't even find the download button for it

It's not on The Nexus, so you have to download it from Loverslab.

I've been having similar problems with this mod. I've found that I can make a male Ningheim (a race added by a mod), and he will have a pecker. But all the base race males still have those orange panties. If nobody knows of a fix, well, I guess I'll just have to be playing a male character, specifically a Ningheim, if I want to try out a sex mod. Not that big a deal, IMO. At least CBBE makes most female NPCs better-looking and (I presume) anatomically accurate.

Edited by GGardner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all,

I have the steam version of Skyrim SE. I have used MO and NMM to try out SoS. I have downloaded and installed SKSE and SKY UI. I have the most updated version of each app / mod. However, the game pops up for 1/4 of a second, and crashes. I spend hours on the internet trying to find a solution. THEN, I decide to deactive SoS.esp. The game works, but I get the below result:

http://www.agamedesigner.info/ScreenShot0.png

The mod works beautifully, otherwise. The screenshot below shows everything that is active, and what I had to deactivate to make the game run at all. Yes, it is using NMM, but I get the exact same result with MO. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim SE through Steam to try out the different Mod Managers.

http://www.agamedesigner.info/NMMSkyrim1.png

Thanks for your help in advance,

Gatene

to solve that when you install sos you would probably have also grabbed the xp32 skeltion as it is a listed requiremnt well there is a out of date one in the sos installer as such you need to find the box that is ticked by defualt that installs a skeleton and untick it once you have reinstalled with that box unticked it should work the problem is a subtle conflict mo im told would allow you to just overwrite but one i prefer vortex and or nmm myself so i am unsure but also i am strongly of the opinon why overwrite a conflict when it is easy to just not have one..... if this helps please let others know