6 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438,769 posts
1.7.1 Vanilla+ ConfirmedCompatible

A small collection of mods that are compatible with each other working on version e1.7.1

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For some reason I can't make this work- from what  I can tell, they seem to be one step ahead of the version of the game is Steam is running (Harmony 2.2.2 not Harmony 2.2.1 among other things)

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

For some reason I can't make this work- from what  I can tell, they seem to be one step ahead of the version of the game is Steam is running (Harmony 2.2.2 not Harmony 2.2.1 among other things)

SoapYn

SoapYn

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Xorberax's Legacy already includes his bank mod, I dont know how well it works together with the other bank mod you have in here.

hellfire2233

hellfire2233

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Xorberax's Legacy already includes his bank mod, I dont know how well it works together with the other bank mod you have in here.

I haven't come across any issues with stability with both of these mods running, but I may not be getting an issue everyone else is. I have both of these mods included because at mid game the money sink is needed for my characters, both mods provide the same overall function but with different limits on use, I found Xorberax's Banks to be a bit limited.

Also, I would have replied to these earlier if I knew there was a bot auto-creating topics based off the collections

hellfire2233

hellfire2233

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I haven't played Bannerlord in a couple weeks so I haven't checked to see if these mods have been updated and I might not have checked "specific version req." in the collection so if anyone has any more errors, let me know, the last time I checked I was able to play with all of these on 1.7.1 without issue.

Edited by hellfire2233, 13 May 2022 - 06:24 PM.

PSquar3d

PSquar3d

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I really like this mod collection, in theory, but it's broken.  With a fresh install of the game and fresh install of all the mods it crashed on startup multiple times.  

Running the game in safe mode and restarting it a few times it eventually loaded up and worked great!  All the mods worked together nicely and everything ran smoothly.

Then about 6 hours into the campaign it suddenly slowed down to a halt and crashed.  Reloading the save, same crash.  Reloading earlier auto saves, same crash.

Figured maybe the save was corrupted or something so I started a new campaign entirely.  Got about 6 hours in... same crash.

ErrorWindow states:
-Reasons
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Outer exception callstack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.Map.DefaultMobilePartyFoodConsumptionModel.CalculateDailyFoodConsumptionf(MobileParty party, Boolean includeDescription)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MobileParty.get_FoodChange()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.AiBehaviors.AiVisitSettlementBehavior.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty mobileParty, PartyThinkParams p)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`2.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`2 list, T1 t1, T2 t2)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty party, PartyThinkParams partyThinkParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.AiHourlyTick(MobileParty party, PartyThinkParams partyThinkParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.AiBehaviors.AiPartyThinkBehavior.PartyHourlyAiTick(MobileParty mobileParty)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.TickPartialHourlyAi(MobileParty party)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.TickPartialHourlyAi(MobileParty party)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick_Patch1(Campaign this)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

I really love the mod pack... but it is fatally broken and after 4-6 hours runs into this same error, crashes, and cannot be recovered.  Mutliplt times multiple campaigns.  If anyone can fix this... AWESOME!  Cause if it didn't crash like that then this would be an A+ collection.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.973 seconds