New "visit mod page" button a bit idk... hidden

anjenthedog

Hi, could you make... erm... would you consider making that button just a bit larger or otherwise make it "pop" a bit more?

I like the new Nexus Mod Id and build version and other info you've placed in the same box, but the visit mod page button is a bit on the disguised side. (I'm a former web dev. had I put it into my work, I'd likely say "what? It's plain as day" Sure.... for the dev. ;)

Not suggesting at all that you intended to hide it, I suspect it was simply a space issue, but it's well enough hidden by the mass of the new info in that space, that it took me until last night to figure it out... (I actually thought you'd deleted it)

thanks for reading

Observation: This feature, like "Check for updates", only works for mods hosted on Nexusmods.

It is a great feature for us users - if the author of the mod we use hosts it there.

I am exceptionally grateful that Vortex works with mods from anywhere, but the incentive seems indirect.

Mod authors have to be encouraged to use Nexusmods for hosting, because of benefits to their users. I am not sure they care...

It would likely be able to be extended to any site that makes their API available (whatever that is).

Nexus makes a point of making most (if not all) their features available to anyone to use in any program they create. Other sites are responsible for doing the same.