Fallout Equestria: Invisible NPC's

Kingofsaints34

Happy weekend, King!

Ok, yeah. I know that Vortex doesn't install mods directly into your fallout 4 folder. It has it's own directory system of files/folders that it installs mods into. Which, unless it allows profiles for files as well... it would apply the modded files anytime the game runs, L00T, I'm afraid that I don't remember how it operates :(

That IS good tho, that you have other saves that you can play. AND that the game isn't entirely unplayable on that particular save.

Definitely stick around with us here in the nexus forums, don't go running off to other parts of the internet and we never hear from ya again. BUT, for this subject/problem.... there's really not that many of here in this section of the boards that play with the race mods. (There's tons of users here that do, but not many of them come to the forums :( )

So you might try on the steam forums, and on Reddit. I know that there's TONS of discussions about mods on both of those sites. (But you have to watch out for the trolls. If something sounds wrong, or too extreme, it may not be good advice!)

You also have a lot of oldschool, experienced modders in the bethesda forums as well. Tho... I myself am not a fan of the bethe$da site, it's also an option for trying to find people that know about this.

I definitely hope you find some help with this. But I also hope that you stick around, and lurk on here too. I learned a heck of a lot, just by reading the posts, the problems and the solutions. So I try to pass it along ;)

Hey Wolf!

Been awhile since my last response. It is a shame that I could never get this mod to work especially since I spent so much time trying to understand what the problem is. However, I am still hopeful that one day someone might upload their working collection to the Nexus and that I can finally play it. Perhaps if someone adds another fallout equestria like mod I'll simply ask the creator for what their load order is (if they got this mod to work). As for what LOOT is, it's essentially a tool that will sort your load order of mostly Bethesda games in a way that should work I use it all the time when I need to quickly sort my plugins and don't need to go into deep load order specifics. I come back to these forums every now and again but now that I have essentially given up on trying to solve this issue alone and currently don't have any other mod issue I don't visit as much. Thanks for all your help Wolf! As for anyone else who comes and reads this I do hope that you yourselves get this damndable mod to work unlike myself and I apologize for not being able to give a solution.