Can't upload file

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

thievesguilding

thievesguilding

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I'm trying to upload a mod (have been trying for the past couple of hours, actually) and it is just. Not happening. I fill everything out to add a new file, I try to attach the file, I get a progress bar, and then literally nothing else happens. I thought it might be because I use Firefox so I tried again in both Chrome and Edge, and still no dice. I tried remaking it as a .rar instead of .zip and that didn't work either.

This is the first mod I've tried to upload in years, I have no idea what's going wrong or what I need to do to make it actually go. What do I do?

Update: it's been an hour and this is still the extent of my progress. I can upload images just fine.

raEI9rs.png

I also tried uploading a .zip that was only 1kb and that didn't go either, so it's not a problem with the file size.

Edited by thievesguilding, 04 April 2022 - 03:34 AM.

Mirrorman95

Mirrorman95

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

I'm trying to upload a mod (have been trying for the past couple of hours, actually) and it is just. Not happening. I fill everything out to add a new file, I try to attach the file, I get a progress bar, and then literally nothing else happens. I thought it might be because I use Firefox so I tried again in both Chrome and Edge, and still no dice. I tried remaking it as a .rar instead of .zip and that didn't work either.

This is the first mod I've tried to upload in years, I have no idea what's going wrong or what I need to do to make it actually go. What do I do?

Update: it's been an hour and this is still the extent of my progress. I can upload images just fine.

raEI9rs.png

I also tried uploading a .zip that was only 1kb and that didn't go either, so it's not a problem with the file size.

I'm also having this issue.

haslador

haslador

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Having same issue also.

ManiumX

ManiumX

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

I too am having this issue. 1.63 KB

Synaelle

Synaelle

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts

Having the same issue

ManiumX

ManiumX

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

It just started working for me again. Thanks.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,289 posts

This should now be resolved, sorry about that. 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.989 seconds