A few mod ideas I am having trouble making - Edible matter condenser and Crafting recipes that take time and stamina to complete

JadeMoontail

Edible matter condenser: Idea is an equipable item that over time places a "Condensed Matter Ball" in your inventory that when eaten gives a bit of rads, water and food, Alternatively a modification to it that also collects dirty water from the air around you, Would be good for survival mode but the food/water from it would not give much as its essentially a free item. I think I need to make a script for an enchanted effect/ Object effect and I am struggling to get it to work. Any help on getting this to work would be amazing and your username will be added to the mod page when I get it working fully. I already have a lore reason for its existence.

Crafting recipes that take time and stamina to complete: I would like to make a new crafting table of sorts that can work like a scavenging station for the player, can get random scrap items but it would take stamina and time away from you or maybe even make it take raw meat and then double the amount but halves the nutrition or just cuts hydration like you made Jerky from it

Once I can figure out at least one of these I have a few mod ideas for each one (Rad cleanser that cuts down on rads but gives you a "Rad Cell" item that can be used to craft energy weapon ammo )