Companions and Comments for no reason

romalight

Hello. i use some mods, add new companions and i really don't have any problem with those people, because many times, what they say leaves a funny tone. The ..problem.. is, when, both mod and vanilla companions, complain when i drop many things, they think are useful: well ... i drop them, because i need to scrap them ! is this so hard for them, to understand, what i am doing ?

That's all, about those kind of ...funny moments, at Fallout 4.

( i think, the only vanilla companions i like at Fallout 4, are Piper and Strong. All the others, many times, they complain for no reason )

What pops up immediately in to my mind, is how in her dialogs, Cait talks about how she's not a wealthy girl.

And then constantly shames me, for picking up stuff that Ima take to a vendor to SELL. :pinch:

TBH, I honestly think that some of their commentary is merely to troll the player. I honestly do.

Fortunately for us, we have such an awesome modding community for this game. And have released mods to alter that kind of behavior from companions. :D :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

What pops up immediately in to my mind, is how in her dialogs, Cait talks about how she's not a wealthy girl.

And then constantly shames me, for picking up stuff that Ima take to a vendor to SELL. :pinch:

TBH, I honestly think that some of their commentary is merely to troll the player. I honestly do.

Fortunately for us, we have such an awesome modding community for this game. And have released mods to alter that kind of behavior from companions. :D :thumbsup:

Like some of the kids in Skyrim...... There JUST to be annoying. :)

• 9 months later...

Yes. That's right. The society if full of people, using the internet, just to kill.... others, with their words. Maybe they don't have a real person to talk to or doing other.... stuff. This forum is to solve problems and talk about things needed to talk to. If some people don't understand that, well, this is their problem. That's so simple.

• 4 weeks later...

just take the companion comments as the try to entertain you during the game. i additionally use a mod to pimp the comments. all i can say is that all companions are somehow funny and nicely written and voice acted. Just don't take anything of this serious. if they talk too much i rcommend to disable comments within the dialog mod.