Cannot complete Deepscorn Hollow quest on single character

justinrpg

I have done this quest dozens of times on dozens of characters but I am having an issue with my most recent character

I went to Deepscorn Hollow, unlocked the door. I read the journal, went and unlocked the trap door entrance, fast traveled to Leyawiin to buy a house, saved and ended the game because it was 11 PM in real life last night, and then 11 AM this morning I fast traveled to the inn to buy the items for Deepscorn Hollow but Rowley Eardwulf does NOT have the items.

The quest objective says that I can purchase everything from Rowley Eardwulf but he has no Deepscorn Hollow items! There is a green quest marker RIGHT ON Rowley but no items.

A Google search told me that I need to wait until 11 PM in game but when I waited to 11 PM, Rowley is sitting in a chair in the inn and he will not sell to me. So, I waited until 11 AM in game and he STILL does not have the items. I then waited 24 hours and still nothing. I tried waiting 24 hours two more times checking in between and STILL no items.

Another website said that the items can be bought from Nerussa but she DOES NOT have the items either! I checked her just as many times as Rowley and neither have the items.

It is now 4 PM in real life and I STILL cannot get this to complete!

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

You can also add the items from console, as it is the items that counts, not from where you get them.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Deepscorn_Hollow_(place)#Upgrades

Click on Each ITEM at the UESP page to get each baseID

Player.Additem <baseID> 1

According to UESP, there is a bug that prevents him to sell to you. That bug is solved with this patch: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9969