LOOT problem.

wfandrews

I just reinstalled my game and installed a couple of mods before going thru the intro and saving. I ran LOOT and could not sort my mods.

I got a message when I tried to sort my plugins that the current load order is ambiguous. It said I could use the "Fix Ambiguous Load Order" action in the Game menu to unambiguously set the load order to what is displayed by LOOT

I have never had this message before and have no idea where or what it means by the Game menu. I just use LOOT as a basic load order and then sort my plugins to suit myself. I started the game and hit esc to go to the only Game menu I know of but could not find the action LOOT was referring to.

I would appreciate someone telling me where the Game menu is and how I get there.

Thank you for your reply but I fixed it. Although I still do not know why I got that message or how what I did fixed it.

I opened LOOT from NMM, it opened an older version of LOOT, anyway I sorted my load order with that,quit, then opened LOOT from my desktop, which is the latest version, and had no problem.