Warden Vision (Noble)

Faythnu

After many, many play throughs, I still love this game. And the true reason is all you wonderful modders out there that keep it new and exciting! Thank you so much for all your mod magic! I just love new mods, especially cutscenes that add new dimensions to the game! So here's another "wish" idea I would find awesome. ***** It would be cool if he Warden could have a waking dream sequence where memories of happier family times would appear. Maybe everyone laughing around the dinner table. Or a quiet moment in front of the fire with Bryce and Eleanor snuggled in a big chair, Fergus and wife in a romantic conversation and little Oren asleep with Dog before the fire. Afterwards the Warden would come back to reality in an anguished posture with whatever their love- romance partner is watching with compassion a few feet away. ***** There's a small lake in the camp to the right of the entry/exit mark (facing the exit) that would be a perfect spot. Separate, quiet, moonlit, maybe a little mist on the water? Once the Warden leaves home there seems to be little remorse in the early stages. Parents left to die but not knowing how exactly. A brother who easily could have been among the corpses in the Kocari Wilds. There should be some kind of anguish, don't you think? Sure there's the romance and a hunger for vengeance, but a little vulnerability in the early acts, maybe after Redcliff, but well before the Landsmeet, would be sweet too,