CTD on enabling any ESL/ESP

Gasman6669

Showler, I don't remember exactly how high it is. But it's like, 10 times higher than Joe Rogan during some of his podcasts! :laugh: (OK, sorry, I've been watching some of Average Baters videos again....) It really is a high number tho.

Gasman, the version patcher is a background program. It really only goes into effect while the game is booting up. The only way you'd know it, is if some of the mods that had not been working previously, started working again.

However, you're not getting that far :(

I'm gonna say it though. The more that you describe this problem, it really does sound like hard limit crash. :( :(

aft and many other mods need a clean deactivation of all involved npc and a clean uninstall. one mistake and your game still ctd, not necessarily while loading but also later within the game! the problem is how to find out if exactly this happens and you use already more than one of these mods without a clue which one is responsible. seems a nightmare with your setup if this is the reason. i hope not and it is related to the already suggested mod limitation cause.

The limit isn't the number of ESL files.... it's the number of items those files add. So, merging them doesn't make any difference at all, there is still the same number of items, whether there is one plugin, or 12. I have no idea how many available ID's there are though...... That question is above my pay grade. :D

The limit isn't the number of ESL files.... it's the number of items those files add. So, merging them doesn't make any difference at all, there is still the same number of items, whether there is one plugin, or 12. I have no idea how many available ID's there are though...... That question is above my pay grade. :D

I am aware of that, but what about the mods that don't add items? They also cause ome sort of crash unfortunately.

Also, this problem keeps getting weirder and weirder. At this point I can disable like 10 mods, but still can't enable any new mods I download. But re-enabling the mods I disabled works?

aft and many other mods need a clean deactivation of all involved npc and a clean uninstall. one mistake and your game still ctd, not necessarily while loading but also later within the game! the problem is how to find out if exactly this happens and you use already more than one of these mods without a clue which one is responsible. seems a nightmare with your setup if this is the reason. i hope not and it is related to the already suggested mod limitation cause.

Yeah, I don't have any of those. And even if, it'd still mean I could launch my game. No?

That is *usually* a missing master crash. If you try and load too many mods, you generally get other odd and strange behavior, but, the game will actually load, some/all of your mods may just be MIA.

That said, you have something strange going on there, and I am not entirely sure just what is up. Is the hardware having issues??

I

That is *usually* a missing master crash. If you try and load too many mods, you generally get other odd and strange behavior, but, the game will actually load, some/all of your mods may just be MIA.

That said, you have something strange going on there, and I am not entirely sure just what is up. Is the hardware having issues??

I don't think so? Everything is up to date and the game runs fine.