CTD on startup, used to work

mortigneous

Okay, so for about a week or so I've been looking for some solution that would work for my problem.

I started off manually installing mods, then realized the issue with that and deleted those (after deciding I wanted to add a lot more), and started using FOMM to do it for me, but only ran into the issue after I had started doing that.

What I manually installed (and later reinstalled through FOMM)
Face/Body Textures
Fallout 3 Redesigned
Children of the Wasteland

Robert Body M
Type 5 Female

Companions
Follower Amata Ultimate
Weapon Stuff
RH-Ironsights
WMK
WMK-RH-Ironsights Compatibilty

Other Stuff
Pipboy-Readius (installed with FOMM because couldn't otherwise)
RTS-New Wave

With that Installed I had it running fine, then once I tried adding FWE, MMM, EVE, and Darnified UI, it started crashing. So I started tinkering around with things trying to get it all to work together, but couldn't, even after Installing FOIP (didn't use blackened because I'm not using any of the DLC, making their EVE patch not compatible). Even the GECK crashes on startup for me.

Current Load order: (Through BOSS)

Fallout3.esm
StreetLights.esm
CRAFT.esm
CALIBR.esm
Project Beauty.esm
EVE.esm
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
EnhancedChildren.esm
AliciasCuteShop.esm
RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
Sydney Follower.esp
FireLightFix.esp
DarNifiedUIF3.esp
RH_IronSights_Basic_VanillaPlugin.esp
RH_IronSights_RemoveReticule.esp
AliciasCuteShopDoorOverride.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty (Followers Enhanced).esp
Childhood Beginning.esp
EVE.esp
EVE - FWE Master Release.esp
EVE - FWE Master Release (Follower Enhanced).esp
Mart's Mutant Mod.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + Project Beauty.esp
Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp
Sydney Follower - FWE Dialog Fix.esp
1PipboyPDA.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Realistic Interior Lighting.esp
F3ProjectRealityMkI.esp
Sydney Follower - Load Order Fix.esp
MyPatch.esp

I've also done the quad core fix, along with large address aware enabler.

I'm running Windows 7 (64 bit), does anyone have anything that might be of help?

With that Installed I had it running fine, then once I tried adding FWE, MMM, EVE, and Darnified UI, it started crashing.

Did it crash on startup at that point already or were you able to start the game but did it just crash in-game?

Regardless, the FIOP patches only work when you have the correct version of the mods it supports. Are you certain you have the correct versions? (Check the FOIP page if you're not 100% certain)

Also, try loading up your entire load order in FO3Edit. Does it load the entire load order or does it stop at a certain plugin?

With that Installed I had it running fine, then once I tried adding FWE, MMM, EVE, and Darnified UI, it started crashing.

Did it crash on startup at that point already or were you able to start the game but did it just crash in-game?

Regardless, the FIOP patches only work when you have the correct version of the mods it supports. Are you certain you have the correct versions? (Check the FOIP page if you're not 100% certain)

Also, try loading up your entire load order in FO3Edit. Does it load the entire load order or does it stop at a certain plugin?

As soon as I installed those three, it started crashing.

I'm not entirely worried about the FOIP aspect of it, (They don't have FWE 6.03 for MMM and EVE, they're also behind .01 on EVE and .1 on MMM) if nothing else I'd be fine playing without two or three mods for a while, as even with everything uninstalled my game now crashes with an unmodified INI

In FO3Edit it all loads properly.

The game crashes as it starts. Doesn't even get to the main menu.