Mod Help: Make custom eye textures show up in Race Menu?

fuzzylumpkins

Ok I have defined new eye textures within the GECK under the characters tab and added them to my custom race in the face data tab. When creating a new npc in the geck the eye textures show up and I can create npcs no problem. However I do not know how to make it so my player character has the new eye textures for the custom race assigned to it. I did it for hair and it works no problem and FNVEdit shows the eye textures under the custom race tree. Can the eye textures show up within the race menu along with blue, green and hazel or is there sometheing else I must do to get the textures?

Any assistance is appreciated.

• 5 years later...

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around (especially 6 years later), and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter.

In answer to your question: Please see the tutorial links and 'TIPs' under the "Custom NPCs" and the "FaceGen Heads Faces Hairs and Helmets" sections of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

-Dubious-