Dual sheath redux problem

tallborn

I've installed everything all the recommended /required mods and this mod aswell no error at the patch no nothing i used the FNIS.exe all animations seem to have loaded quit fine I enter the game and the mod just doesn't work no shield on back and yes I use vanilla shields... There is something strange tough whenever i acess the dual sheath redux menu under the tab start/stop "reinstall" button appears i press it and it tells me that the mod has reinstalled and i should exit the menu but then nothing happens I reopened the game still nothing I repatched the .jar file and it still doesn't work plz help

• 7 months later...

I've installed everything all the recommended /required mods and this mod aswell no error at the patch no nothing i used the FNIS.exe all animations seem to have loaded quit fine I enter the game and the mod just doesn't work no shield on back and yes I use vanilla shields... There is something strange tough whenever i acess the dual sheath redux menu under the tab start/stop "reinstall" button appears i press it and it tells me that the mod has reinstalled and i should exit the menu but then nothing happens I reopened the game still nothing I repatched the .jar file and it still doesn't work plz help

Ever figure this out? Exact same issue im having. I followed directions, i have a dual dagger animation but i dont physically see the dual daggers, and my dual swords on back are not working either.:(

• 1 year later...

ok... firstly.

INFOMATION please, Load order, machine specs, MOD list etc etc....

i dont like poking around bliblding in the dark ;)

xp32 skeleton is a must ( just in case )

Secondly, Sum patcher, THEN DSR patcher, then SUM again....

THOUGH i have heard a lot of people are having issues with the .jar patchers atm due to java updates etc etc....

I personaly use DSR and havent been able to re-install due to these issues with java....

DSR is a rather picky, and semi complicated install.

I will track the forum and see what i can come up with

Edited by Demonikone