Helmet/Mask Request - Mandalore the Ultimate (Star wars)

Fellwolf

New mod request for a Manda'lor the Ultimate Mask. It covers face. Original has a coif attached (black).

Always thought this mask was cool. I am making my own. Going to start on mark II with added help from my new mini forge. Dagger forging also. Completed one. (sorry getting off topic...)

- Variants of mask other than original gold such as sleek black metal, maroon, crimson,...etc

Added mask, not a retex replacement for existing item.

Thank you very much for taking the time to view this topic.

PS. The ending of "Wolf's Rain" sucked!

Signed

-Fell

Isn't that the same helmet that Mandolore has in SWKOTOR II?

Incorrect sir. In KOTOR II, Canderous Ordo became the new Mandalore after finally recovering the lost mask of Mandalore the Ultimate whom was slain by Revan. Canderous erhm...integrated..the mask into his armor. Now it looks &*$# ugly. It was the mask before Canderous though. The masks above are modelled after Manda'lor the Ultimate's mask. BAM

Thank you to MurdermiesteR for taking the project! Go forth and endorse him at will!

FYI- Boba and Jango Fett's armors are Mandalorian armor (before the phantom menace and onward) Star Wars the clone wars TV show-based information is sh..crap.. (no swearing is a rule, I think?).

Edited by Fellwolf

Isn't that the same helmet that Mandolore has in SWKOTOR II?

Incorrect sir. In KOTOR II, Canderous Ordo became the new Mandalore after finally recovering the lost mask of Mandalore the Ultimate whom was slain by Revan. Canderous erhm...integrated..the mask into his armor. Now it looks &*$# ugly. It was the mask before Canderous though. The masks above are modelled after Manda'lor the Ultimate's mask. BAM

I think I remember that from the game. I just thought both the helmet and armor were Mandalore the Ultimate's, since the other Mandolorians called it so in game.

Glad someone is going to make this, though. It'll probably look great in Skyrim.

Edited by jdude97

It will look great! Especially if there are a few color variants of the original to cater to different tastes or just for different outings. I am going to research how to make variants without overwriting and what programs are able to do this. Maybe I have the program. I never liked Canderous Ordo's Manda'lor armor. It looked too much like a cross between a space suit and scuba gear. Any other ideas for Mandalorian armor or related armor in general?

----The forge is going to light for the first time next weekend----

- Fell

PS. Simon Scarrow's "Eagles" series is fantastic historical fiction with tons of character developement.

David Clement-Davies: "Legend of the Sight", and "Fell" are great books too. Despite the really depressing periods.

dont forget to add lightsabers (ive seen them here i think), machine guns, force-choke, darther vader as general tullius (FOR THE EMPIRE!), the emperor is changed by... well, the emperor, and luke skywalker as ulfric stormcloak. jarl balgruf is obiwan, lydia gets replaced by han solo, hunter bows become imperial blasters, then we change skyrim to tatooine, and at least we change rieklings with r2d2. ooooooorrrr... we could play some random starwars game instead of skyrim :laugh:

Edited by chicky540

He might be thinking of something in terms of a mod for a game such as star wars jedi knight: Jedi academy, and the mod for it called Knights Of the Force.A large star wars content mod with factions, weapons, story, energy weapons in general might be better suited to some other game like fallout and not Skyrim. In my opinion and most likely the same as others, little mods which simply add craft-able star wars helmets to the game are fine. Have a great thanksgiving!

I still might have to restart game for proper integration of some follower mods. I will have to keep my mod list short and sweet!

1. Historical Roman mod.

PS- Forge is up and running. Work started on two sets of tongs as well as misc artwork. Knives and short swords eventually

Edited by Fellwolf