CBBE sliders not showing up in RaceMenu

SnippetyAnt287

So, I just got the CBBE mod yesterday because I really want to edit NPC bodies. The problem is that I got everything I need, I made a CBBE preset, I enabled everything that involves the race menu, and everything is up to date, but when I go to race menu the morph tab shows up and when I click on it it's blank. I looked at forums, videos and even pictures, but yet nothing has changed. I even saw that other people were having the same problem, but they didn't get an answer that helped them. Please I need help with this. I have spent most of my time and energy on this and nothing has changed.

You need the right version of RaceMenu for your version of Skyrim. What version of Skyrim do you use?

The RaceMenu for Skyrim SE (pre AE) is found in the old category in the nexus download section, and it is this you need if using SE.

I hope this helps.

I have the newest version of the SE race menu though it does say skee64.dll, race menu incompatible and I don't know if that has anything to do with it because racemenu works fine when I type in racemenu. I did build a body, but when you talk about the armor and clothing do you mean like batch build and yes, I have build morphs checked off