Need help getting mods working at all

Dbetz007

So I have tried to mod my Baldur's gate 3 game a few different ways. Tried nexus mod manager even tried candor and while candor loads the mods they don't show up when I'm playing the game. Nexus Mod manager loaded a game for a bit and seemed to be working then suddenly stopped when the game crashed and would not load properly again and could not find the saves from the modded game. It only kept giving an error. So at this point I am beyond frustrated trying to get the level cap raised a bit as I really hate being stuck at level 4 with such a limited spell selection. Any help would be greatly welcome I do have discord so would be willing to join a chat to get the assistance i need if it made things easier.

Thanks in advance

Dbetz007

• 3 months later...

Latest reply ever !! Sorry but hopefully it helps

Make sure you have the extension for baulders gate 3 via the nexus mod manager.

Also, when you install a mod make sure you are deploying it afterwards, When downloading a mod check the load order if mentioned on the mod page, Sometimes messing around with the load order helps some issues but not all.

When you do get them working keep them updated as some may not function with each patch it can take some tinkering but hopefully something from this helps, if you have not already solved your problem that is.

Oh and some mods make the game not work as in not function, if you have lots active at once this can be hard to find which one is causing the issue. I advise Deactivating one by one and launching the game to find the issue or if your impatient like myself 3-5 at a time

Edited by RAVTHERED