skyfall515

skyfall515

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
In response to post #110435223.

Spoiler

Thanks ToosTruus for your support and for testing! Glad youíre loving it! :)

skyfall515

skyfall515

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
In response to post #110431053.

Spoiler

Thank you for the very kind works and feedback! Hearing stuff like this is wonderful and keeps my passion for modding strong.†

Thereís more fortifications coming in the future! Thank you :)

Volkofrenia

Volkofrenia

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
Hey, this is an amazing mod! But with Skyland - Imperial Forts and Dungeons, he discovered something like this, something with meshes.
Screen

manguz

manguz

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
Hi Skyfall515 , there are 2 typos in 2 mesh of the lod, as reported by dyndolod
Warning: File not found textures\lod\imperialforticelod_.dds. Used by meshes\lod\imperialice\impexticetower02_lod.nif Skyrim.esm ImpExtIceTower02_NoIce [STAT:000C1DBA]Warning: File not found textures\lod\imperialforticelod_.dds. Used by meshes\lod\imperialice\impexticetower02_lod_1.nif Skyrim.esm ImpExtIceTower02_NoIce [STAT:000C1DBA]easy fix, you need to remove the underscore in the texture name.†
cheers

skyfall515

skyfall515

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
In response to post #111955813.

Spoiler

Hi Manguz! Thank you for letting me know. This sounds like an easy fix. Iíll try to fix this with the Lod file update soon. Thank you!†

SanPAW

SanPAW

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
I just downloaded this mod out of curiosity, telling myself that it wouldn't do much. And then finally! This mod makes a big difference! Forts have a little extra that is not negligible. I really recommend for the curious.

HamsterSensei12

HamsterSensei12

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 416 posts
In response to post #110612128.

Spoiler

Skyland is by far my favourite forts retexture. Is there any chance of a compatibility patch along the lines of the one for Underground?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.059 seconds