So, ummm, go a little issue with this mod

Faythnu

I have the "Cullen Shirtless" mod. The author says to add both mod files to Frosty. So I did. It works, but not sure why I'm getting these two glitches? My Warden attends the War Table Naked, Cullen is shirtless, which, of course, is the goal, but why is my Warden affected? Also, there is no seat to Cullen's pants. In the War Room you don't see it, but outside he has his butt hanging out. Brrr! Not that it isn't a really cute butt mind you, buy I don't think that's supposed to happen? I tried to attach screenshots, buy I can't seem to do it. I also have the Cullen fix dialogue mod, and, except for a couple eye and skin mods that's pretty much it. Any ideas? Or is this just a mod that needs updating?

Edited by Faythnu

Do you have your mesh quality settings set to ultra? Because that is required for the trousers to fit Cullen properly. And you also need to ensure you installed BOTH parts of the frosty game awards/shirtless Cullen mod - it has TWO files, Cullen Shirtless.fbmod, and Mesh for Cullen Shirtless Frosty Mod.daimod, if you only import the .zip file to frosty, frosty is not going to detect the second part of the mod, the Cullen Shirtless Frosty Mod.daimod file which is the file needed for his pants to fit him, so what you need to do is extract the .zip file with some program like 7-zip, and then import both parts of the mod (ignoring any warnings saying it was made for a different game version - this doesn't matter, it will still work.)

Also, does your inquisitor stay naked if you remove the shirtless Cullen mod? because I don't think that should affect the inquisitor. You may want to give a rundown of your full mods list to help narrow that issue down.

Edited by Dmitrias

My graphics setting was set to Custom, so I wasn't sure what setting that was. I set it to Ultra and the pants are there intact. Thank you! I'm still naked when I attend the war council though. My mods through the mod manager (daimod): Blackwall-barefaced; Dimplestation; Dorian's Dimples' HairyNudeMale; HD Eye Textures Lore Friendly; Longer Fuller Lashes; More Banter; Quicker Looting; Saucy Sara; SK_Smooth Hair Retexture_V1.2Light; skinquisition021; SolasNewTexture10; Sun-kissed Cullen. My mods through Frosty are: Cullen Shirtless; Mesh for Cullen Shirtless Frosty Mod (daimod); Restored Cullen Dialogue by fontofnothing (daimod); Restored Cullen Dialogue; Restored Cullen Dialogue_01.archive

I'm not sure about the .archive file, it was in the zip folder and there was nothing to say what I do with it. So I put it in there. So, the Cullen dialog mod has 3 files, a .daimod, an .fbmod, and an .archive file. It doesn't matter what armor my Inquisitor is wearing either, it's gone. I have a lot more mods I would like to activate, but need to resolve this first.

Edited by Faythnu

Skinquisition is a nude mod for the inquisitor - the purpose of that mod is to make the player character nude, so you're not experiencing any glitch of any kind, that is just the mod you installed doing it's intended purpose.

Edited by Dmitrias