12 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559,859 posts
DQG`s Modern Weapons + Sounds

Tired of shooting the same weapons over and over? Try this collection which replaces most common weapons in the Commonwealth with modern guns and adding realistic sounds to accompany them.

snowlaggy

snowlaggy

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

it crashes my game on startup

DarkQuiGon

DarkQuiGon

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

it crashes my game on startup

Would you mind showing the list of mods you have installed?

Finalboss693

Finalboss693

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Mine is crashing on startup too, i have settlements+ by ROCKJB collections and FO4 essentials by ARDEHXE collection installed

disabled 3d sounds from vortex, and deleted manual file then re put files into root folder and works now. jumped the gun instead of trouble shooting. and excellent taste in weapon mods.

Edited by Finalboss693, 18 June 2022 - 04:32 AM.

Nett00

Nett00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

i really liked this collection, but i get a lot of sttutering when using a workbench. why is that?

Update: Nevermind, i managed to fix it

Edited by Nett00, 24 July 2022 - 12:04 AM.

DarkQuiGon

DarkQuiGon

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

i really liked this collection, but i get a lot of sttutering when using a workbench. why is that?

This is strange, I don't think I ever experienced something like that. Would you mind explaining how you managed to fix that?

Nett00

Nett00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

This is strange, I don't think I ever experienced something like that. Would you mind explaining how you managed to fix that?

Turns out it was conflicting with another weapon replacer mod that i installed some time ago, my bad. It's running perfectly now.

Nett00

Nett00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

So, i noticed another issue, kind of small thing but it's really weird. I started another playthrough and decided to do the Minuteman quest line. Thing is, everytime i'm on Sanctuary the NPC's just stand on the same spot until i leave...and if i try to wait or sleep the game will either freeze between the hours elapsed in game or crash.

Could this be a issue on my end? I run this collection along with some other workshop mods and a few other mods tha only adds weapons and armors.

DarkQuiGon

DarkQuiGon

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

So, i noticed another issue, kind of small thing but it's really weird. I started another playthrough and decided to do the Minuteman quest line. Thing is, everytime i'm on Sanctuary the NPC's just stand on the same spot until i leave...and if i try to wait or sleep the game will either freeze between the hours elapsed in game or crash.

Could this be a issue on my end? I run this collection along with some other workshop mods and a few other mods tha only adds weapons and armors.

Do you mean all the NPCs in Santcuary are standing and not moving? I couldn't think of anything this collection could affect NPCs in that way or any other way

DarkQuiGon

DarkQuiGon

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

Nett00 Can you try disabling the Wattz Laser Gun and it's replacer?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds