LOTD - Daedric Replicas (for non daedric quest completion)

NyXio

Hi guys,

I thought it would be really useful to have a mod where you could make all of the daedric replicas but not undertake the quests. This is so that someone playing a good character/vigilant of Stendarr does not have to get involved with the daedra at all. I can imagine this could be done immersively, perhaps by collecting books/notes describing the artifacts which would then be used by the player character to create replicas of them for the museum. Just a mod that allows this to be done without worrying about the immersion would be really helpful as is...

I haven't seen a mod for this and don't think it's possible to be done within LOTD, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

I guess the easiest way would be to use this mod and open the legacyofthedragonborn.esm in game and gather all the daedric items. then go make a replica of them then drop the originals somewhere so they do not mess up the quests if you do want to do them later.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

I think it might be hard to be done outside of LOTD because of the load order of LOTD and the assigned ID of the replicated item. Not sure though, maybe someone can figure it out.