Esylum Estates

Bruenor3624

I hope this is in the right place. Can a modder or anyone please answer or assist with this matter.

I play LE, have AFT, the adoption mod, My Home is Your Home, all the basics. After reading the posts decided to go with 4.3.5. Started a new game, got Lydia, fought Uthgerd in Bannered Mare, went to the estates.

On several play through had vampires kill everyone at Whiterun Stables so thought would set Uthgerd to guard at night. At 10 PM she came out of their house (shack) and went into attack mode. It took me a time to figure out she was defending against the animals, goat, cow, chicken. With console commands... I tried setting her aggression, disposition, setting the animals, nothing seems to help.

I have checked all my mods, even tried a couple of player created followers, they all do the same thing. I have read through the posts under Esylum Estates and the posts on here.... no other post of this problem.

After little over a week d/l 5.0, started a new game, same problem. I have not gone much past this point...... Have tried to contact jadetheshadow. There is post under the mod that he no longer supports 4.3.5... but the update does the same thing...

Why when I place an NPC in guard mode do they try to attack the animals?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry.....I forgot about this post.

A BIG ...Thank you... to giamel for his assistance with solving this issue. Here is the post he sent:

Ok, I'm familiar w/ the house mod Elysium Estate but, have never used it, I don't know who jadetheshadow is. However, I will tell you it sounds like a faction issue. Whichever NPCs are fighting w/ the animals sounds like they are not allies with or at least friendly to the PreyFaction. try targeting a humanoid NPC combatant and "addtofaction 2e894 1" preferably before any fight starts.

Using the console command had to click on each animal and add the faction. I then forwarded to 10:00 pm and watched. The NPC's set to guard came out and nothing happened.

First of all thank you for this wonderful house mod which I love and have been using for about a hundred hours without any problems. All of a sudden (without changing anything or installing more mods) all my armour in the cellar is gone (from the armour dolls). This is really tragic since I had all my best armour there (including unique armours that I cannot regain). Is there any possible way to get them back? An old save is out of the question because I have played too long after the last visit in Elysium estate.

I used the search but I could not find anything and I'm ashamed to say that I did not find a button to start a separate thread which is why I used this one for my question (my first one by the way).

I should add, that the weapons and shields on the stands are still there

Edited by Myrtana333