Elevated highway texture load weirdness

jammerjim

So, my elevated freeways look weird until I get close (see attached). I don't know if I have fighting textures (lots of texture mods, some overlap) or there is something goofy with the LOD. It's early in my playthough, I've just messed around Concord, and as far as I can tell, only the elevated roads are goofy like this. Any ideas? I've never tried creating my own LODS, but then again, I don't know if LOD is the issue. Maybe an ini setting? Load order attached, but I'm using Borealis + BNS- Trees only, and the LOD that comes for that combination, as well as Vivid Weathers. I put in FAR recently, but that didn't help.

I have confirmed it has something to do with the LOD file Borealis says to use with BNS. I disable the LOD file, and my roads return to normal. Still no idea what it is interacting with to cause this, but one thing at a time.

• 4 weeks later...

save where you are and reload the save. this happens from time to time after cell change and cell is not fully (re)loaded or updated. it is an engine bug never fixed. reloading the save fixes it.