Looking for modding tools to make Fan Movie/Series

bbalthazar

Hi there, i'm very much interested in making a Fan Movie/Series. I have some cool ideas and i would like to see if i can intrigue the community. But to do that, i need some modding assistance.

I'm looking for tool or sets of tools that would allow me to free control individual character and add the ability to record the scene from any angle (these features need to work simultaneously without compromises).

So far my search granted no results, so any assistance in this matter is appreciated, no matter how small.

Further details:

Ideally, what i'm looking for is the ability to give orders to both, individual and/or a set of characters, make them act at the same time and perform different tasks, such as melee or ranged combat, use of magic, timed movement & animations. But i know that there are engine limitations and that such ideal puppetry may not be achieved, but if there is something that at least gets me close to that idealism, it's fine by me, i'll make due to work around it to achieve what's needed.

Another issue that i've encountered is the inability to control individual character while making the recording from another angle using camera techniques, because instead i'm controlling the camera, not the character. I couldn't find a way around it.

So far these are the only major problems that won't let me get to the point of making the Fan Movie/Series. Any knowledge to make this process easier and quicker will help a lot.

Thanks!