Skyrim CS SE Free - 1 month until it disapears, forever

Pellape

Skyrim CS SE Free - 1 month until it disappears, forever
Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 Creation Kit now available on Steam at Nexus mods and community

I did happen to see this by accident when i was uploading a mod.

I do not plan to edit Skyrim right now but I might in the future... IDK. I did DL it so I can use it, and that is the point. Is is free, only available 1 single month from now. Damn Bethesda.net and MS. Screw them...

CS oblivion is available at Nexus so who knows? Maybe it gets available here as well? To be sure the chance is low I screw this USB disk or its content, I backup it next week in my apartment where I have Skyrim. I did plan to edit Skyrim stuff 3 years ago but I did not got my thumb out from the rear. I did use CS for old Skyrim but we did not get along well. :D I love Oblivion because it is simple and runs fast and smooth, mostly.

I bet MS is behind it - They are nuts but so are Bethesda

Edited by Pellape

Thanks Showler.

I am not so good in English, nor do I know what bethesda.net is.... I did play ESO, but it did not made me brighter. This text is a bit confusing honestly but the last they say, may be same as you just typed. :D Doesn not matter as nowI have it and I got it finally for free. I am very very poor... :wink:

Quotes:

As some of you may already be aware, the Bethesda.net launcher is being shut down next month and players are being offered the chance to migrate their games and other content to Steam.

The Creation Kit - the official SDK for creating Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods - could only be acquired exclusively through this launcher which would of course be a problem for new modders once the service is taken offline.

Luckily, Bethesda has already made both the Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition versions of the Creation Kit freely available on Steam. You can add them to your library by clicking on the banners below.

//Quote

Now I only need to test it to see if it can be started without Steam being active and without internet. I am rarely at my own home, so I closed down Internet there as I do not need it. It only cost a lot of money, that I can spend on better stuff. Steam do add stuff to their stuff and games time to time, just look at Oblivion the steam version. I bet it sux but i do not know. I use the GOG version of oblivion. Skyrim version? I forgot which really and I do not care. :D It is SE, that I know. :wink: SE with to big textures and meshes that slow down the game. I should delete that stuff and start all over. I might do that when I will test a mod called the Stall so we can remake it in Oblivion.

If it is Steam or the game studios that adds the stuff, I do not know and I still do not care. :D I am just a happy fock....

Edited by Pellape

The CK for SE and Fallout 4 are available on Steam for free. They aren't going away.

By the way: I have been thinking about my reaction really, what I first thought.

I have seen Bethesda do a lot of odd stuff and reactions, last was all fuzz about Fallout 76 that now seems to work. But take a look in this video how this guy present Todd :D I also remember that the player base can say anything to Todd as he will not react, not care, he will smile and keep doing what he feels and think is right. He is like a goose. You put water on it, it will just drop off. :D It is what it is...

Is this video really true at all? This is to sick to be true. There are so many videos, but I think this was the one that did remind me of Bethesda...

So what did me remind me off?

During the Morrowind period, we did not hear much about Bethesda, we did wait for the new game to come and was just happy bunch of fockers fooling around modding it.

When Oblivion or Skyrim came out, I do remebr there was a very big hate campaign going on against Todd and Bethesda. I cannot recall what the fuzz was about honestly... I do remember that -WTF This is not happening... What is all fuzz really about? Well maybe it was about all bugs and that stuff that mostly is fixed or that the game keep crashing, well Oblivion does. Did I have any crashes in Skyrim SE? Not many that I can recall, still it is a shitty game. Why? IDK... I played it to much I guess. The way I play it to be most effective does not really appeal to me. For me now, that char I have is so OP that it is boring to play. What is so boring and what play style did I end up with? Sneaking and cut stuff from behind, playing an assassin inside every dungeon, I do kill stuff effective with my Dragon Bone Crossbow, but I rarely used it in the end. I got bored... I still am. But the last times I did play it, I tried to use the Crossbow more... Still I lost interest. I do play the book quests and end up at the same boring dungeons every time... It is not fun. All other quests are done long time ago. Can I make new dungeons now? Yes, but to make a new dungeon appealing in Skyrim, will require a lot of work. Is it worth it? Not really... It will not make me happier. IDK what I will use Skyrim CS for sat all... I love Oblivion CSE as it makes sense and I am in full control there.

So does anyone remember what the fuzz was about when Bethesda did release Oblivion and Skyrim? I do remember meetings and seminars recorded. Todd did not give a sh*t in what anyone thought or said. Well he did let everyone to speak their mind, no doubt and he did listen and he did answer...

Todd, what is he... Project leader and game designer. He did make a lot of cool sounds for Daggerfall dungeons so when you play Daggerfall, you will hear Todd all the time. :D He did end up at Bethesda because he lives or did live close by. He loved Arena, started to beta test Daggerfall, walked into to Bethesda studios and told them. I love this game. Let me in. I need a job. :D All that is really cool... He know what he wants for sure and you give him a tiny finger, and he takes your whole hand :D I only remember that Todd is odd... They can make odd decisions, they have done stuff that is questionable. Still... They make the best games in the world... No one have made anything better as far as I know. I started to play TES 1996, Daggerfall, played it again 2 years ago, fully modded. Still fun. Oblivion? I love every day in game. So damn fun. It acts mostly as I want it too, I forgot all the fuzz and I cannot still recall anything about what it all was about...

Damn, my memory is leaking... There is more important things to do that bother about Bethesda :D It is a game company and Game companies? So many act dirty and do odd stuff behind the scene, it is an odd world in it self. They are only human after all, different personalities everyone. All are not rotten, but some of them are... Like in every company all over the world, there are rotten apples. That's it. :D We have rotten apples everywhere, look at Putin or IS and similar. The humans are a crazy bunch, are they not? :wink: with all this in my mind, I really do not expect anything good from MS or Bethesda, honestly. Let them surprise me. Lets see what they will do with TES 6 that is rumoured to come in a year or 2. Last time I did hear a date was November 2022 and I also know that they will find new problems that will delay the release, they always do. Do we want one more bugged game? NOOOOO!!!!. I want to wait until the new game is working perfect really. What problems did Oblivion have that delayed the release?

First of all the AI that did not work as expected, finding the balance of it, so the NPC's stopped to do crazy stuff. Push the wrong check or uncheck a package wrong, all hell break loose still :D

Beeing able to fit all voice files into the CD?? This was aproblem in it self as Lynda carter say in a video if I recall right or was it Bethesda. They needed to decide what to keep and what to release. It had to fit on a single DVD. Lynda ended up to make all voices for both Nords and Orcs, as there was no space left.

If we mod and are getting close to our own release, we will still find stuff that needs to be remade or made better... I am doing that right now myself. This is not easy... We learn stuff every day for sure though. And that is all we can do. :D

I do not know if my old comp with NVIDIA 630 or 650 or whatever it is, will be able to play the new game even... Skyrim runs perfect at it... Lets see... 8Gb RAM and 4Gb GPU RAM... It should work :wink: Lots of space at a new drive even :D

Stop ranting Pekka, go and mod or do something constructive... Go to your bloody wip and stay there ranting and whining... :wink: If i only can recall still... Fock my lousy memory...

But Pekka? Is there anything positive you can add at all? Well I like this video. Todd and Elon Musk are good friends. ELon is maybe among the brightest people alive - As the brighest passed away not long ago... Hawking's that is :D

Edited by Pellape