Do profiles include bodyslide info

bluebogle

Only if you install the files as a mod in Vortex. I'd be keen to see someone make an extension to add FNIS-style support for it though.

To clarify, I have the armor mods installed through Vortex, and run bodyslide through Vortex. Is that enough or do I need to do an additional step, and if so, can you suggest a tutorial or instructions somewhere on how to do that? Thanks for the help.

Bodyslide, by default, dumps newly created files in your data folder. I don't know much about the tool myself as I don't use it but if it has a command line option to redirect the new files to the Vortex staging folder that would allow Vortex to have control of those new files when they are created. Otherwise the files are just sat in the game folder unmanaged so they can't be swapped out by profiles.

Bodyslide, by default, dumps newly created files in your data folder. I don't know much about the tool myself as I don't use it but if it has a command line option to redirect the new files to the Vortex staging folder that would allow Vortex to have control of those new files when they are created. Otherwise the files are just sat in the game folder unmanaged so they can't be swapped out by profiles.

That's good to know, thanks.