Put Skyrim SE under Skyrim in Game-specific Forums "S" category

Hietanen

I have noticed that Skyrim SE is not visibly shown in the Game-specific Forums "S" category section like Skyrim is, but Skyrim SE is rather hidden among the other files long way down.

The fact that Skyrim is shown but not Skyrim SE, makes many people, including myself, to think that this Skyrim forum is the main and only place for Skyrim discussions, hence that many post about Skyrim SE issues in the Skyrim Legendary forum.

Could this be fixed and someone put Skyrim SE under Skyrim LE in the Game-specific "S" category forum?

Thank you for your time and for reading this!

I have noticed that Skyrim SE is not visibly shown in the Game-specific Forums "S" category section like Skyrim is, but Skyrim SE is rather hidden among the other files long way down.

The fact that Skyrim is shown but not Skyrim SE, makes many people, including myself, to think that this Skyrim forum is the main and only place for Skyrim discussions, hence that many post about Skyrim SE issues in the Skyrim Legendary forum.

Could this be fixed and someone put Skyrim SE under Skyrim LE in the Game-specific "S" category forum?

Thank you for your time and for reading this!

Yeah, the forums in their letter subcategories seem to be in a random order.... I suspect that it's the order they were add to the site in. Would be nice if they could also be in alphabetical order. Would make finding the game you are looking for a fair bit easier.

I suspect they are sorted by an internal, non-visible identification number/code. They got shuffled a bit when the forums were re-organized a while back.

Manually fixing it might be a laborious process. Some day they may upgrade to a more recent version of the forum software (but that would require re-building a lot of the customizations) and maybe it will allow things to be organized more easily.