So I'm in quite the pickle with a custom outfit I'm working on for New Vegas (Blender -> NifSkope -> GECK)
I've made a set of armor in Blender, a Karate Gi, if you will.
For the most part, everything works. I can get it ported into Nifskope no issue, into Geck no issue, and of course into game no issue. My issue stems from "weight painting" the armor I guess.
(The Gi's texture is very primitive right now, I recently purchased a pack of brushes to spruce/dirty it up, don't hate on me!)
For the life of me, the right arm of my model just doesn't want to cooperate. I've weight painted it, tweaked the vertices, etc. but I cannot get it to function as a single piece of armor in game.
The left arm works fine, in fact, I don't think I had to do much with it to get it to work. I'm pretty sure it worked right out the box. It just that dang right arm that's been causing me grief for the last few days.
This is my second iteration of the Gi. I made it once before, but both arms were having this issue so I decided to remake the torso bit from the ground up again.
Edited by StealthDick, 02 May 2022 - 08:14 PM.