Actors Bouncing When Standing In Water

Skybroom

Through all these years I never found an answear as to how to stop that from happening:

When an actor stands on the ground in the water, they just keep bouncing, with either their legs or full body hopping up and down. Unless they play an idle that prevents them from doing that. Not sure what causes that: water collision or what...

Please, let me know if you are aware of the potential fix!

Edited by Skybroom

I have no idea what causes that, unless it is a mod. Try disabling a bunch at a time until you fins the culprit.

Posting a video about the issue could also help.

I'll consider doing that. (Need me some more courage tho.)

Here's a coouple samples of what it looks like.

Sometimes it's just one leg:

81689-1651652823-97952451.gif

Or more severe bouncing:

81689-1651652841-2145906858.gif

Might be just memory issues, could it? I am suffering from lack of both RAM and VRAM.

Gonna check it mod-free.

I really don't know what may cause this, but if you install DAR for LE and find some new DAR animations, you might just get it to work.

Also, if it is a memory issue, consider increasing your pagefile size, it may be set way too low.

Edit:
Also, when posting online, one should try to be more modest with images and videos, and avoid much nakedness, and tagg it NSFW otherwise :)
Edited by Hietanen

Also, when posting online, one should try to be more modest with images and videos, and avoid much nakedness, and tagg it NSFW otherwise :smile:

Sorry, if men wearing briefs or swimsuit look offensive to you! That's what people usualy wear when they enter the water.

Thank you for your help!