Collection: Modules

Sephrajin

• 4 weeks later...

Will you be making more collections that remake factions?

Nope, I never was "too deep" into factions and 26 collections are quiet enough to handle.

That said, if you consider the Synth overhaul an Institute collection, then I maybe add a BoS one - in the form of a Power Armor collection.

But since I've never really played with PA's - allthough its been on my list, I always ended up saving them for "later" - until the game was completed, so even that will probably remain "in the clouds".

Saying: I would not count on/for it.

Hey thanks for making all these modules. cool to try out different ones! Have a quick question though. Should i make a bashed patch?

Welcome, happy you like it! :)

I doubt that this would help anything.

The "issues" I'm aware of are mods that are required for other things, that can cause minimal inconvenieces that can not be solved by using Wyre (at least not that I would be aware of).

But give it a try on your own and let me know of your results, if you think it is worth the effort. But Managing 26 Modules, it is not for me, as I take care as good as I can to keep the modules interchangeable already.

Sounds really useful. Trying to plan out my next fallout 4 run, will have a new computer by then so starting off from scratch mod wise. I'd kill for some clean collections that overhaul limited aspects. Like 4k clothes, or retexturing landscape collections.

Decided I would fire up Fallout 4 from a clean install to check out some of the amazing mods that have been created.

I love what Nexus has done with the Collections and the incredible work you have done to create some very important ones.

Sadly, one seems to have gone missing:

Any idea what may have happened to it? When I click the link the page briefly pops up and then says cannot be found.

I did a search for users : Luxor8071 and found the page Fallout 4 HD Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Looks like I may have to download the DLC upgrades from there directly.

Figured I would drop a line while Vortex is chugging away downloading Module 2 base HD ReTextures.

FYI, just noticed the files in your Module 2 are V1.03 and Luxor8071 has Final Versions V1.1 now available.

Looks like he uploaded them 2 months after you made the Module that has v1.03 files.

Anyway, slowing downloading my way through your list of recommended modules.

Can't wait until they are all done and I can fire Fallout 4 up!

Decided I would fire up Fallout 4 from a clean install to check out some of the amazing mods that have been created.

I love what Nexus has done with the Collections and the incredible work you have done to create some very important ones.

Sadly, one seems to have gone missing:

Any idea what may have happened to it? When I click the link the page briefly pops up and then says cannot be found.

I did a search for users : Luxor8071 and found the page Fallout 4 HD Overhaul at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Looks like I may have to download the DLC upgrades from there directly.

Figured I would drop a line while Vortex is chugging away downloading Module 2 base HD ReTextures.

FYI, just noticed the files in your Module 2 are V1.03 and Luxor8071 has Final Versions V1.1 now available.

Looks like he uploaded them 2 months after you made the Module that has v1.03 files.

Anyway, slowing downloading my way through your list of recommended modules.

Can't wait until they are all done and I can fire Fallout 4 up!

There was an issue with the numbering. The list of modules can be found here: Collection: Modules - Fallout 4 Mod Talk - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com). The module to which you are referring is gone, but Sephrajin may have deleted it in favor of the other Module 2. No doubt he will respond and explain. Luxor8071 posted several pictures of his final version on FB last week. It looks amazing! Hope you enjoy it. ~~

Sounds really useful. Trying to plan out my next fallout 4 run, will have a new computer by then so starting off from scratch mod wise. I'd kill for some clean collections that overhaul limited aspects. Like 4k clothes, or retexturing landscape collections.

Hey thanks for the info drop and happy you like the collections! :smile:

You're quite right, for some reason the HD DLC pack is a "Draft" now... idk, I'll make it public after this post.

I'm currently not playing FO4, but updaing these 2 collections certainly will be on my bucket list next time I do. (unless there is an issue)

EDIT:

Published, but made it unlisted due to the information that 1.1 final is available.

https://next.nexusmods.com/fallout4/collections/6f0sww/revisions/1

Edited by Sephrajin