Collection: Modules

Sephrajin

Hello!

I'm new here and I don't have a lot of experience with mods in Fallout 4. Can I pick only the modules I want? And they work separated without any problems?

I really appreciate your work

Generaly speaking: Yes.

If a module should require another module it should mention that, either at the top of the description or at the bottom within a Modules - Recquirement section.

For example the CBBE - Skimpy module requires the CBBE Module, obviously.

Edited by Sephrajin

• 2 weeks later...

Might i suggest making a Discord server to keep track of all the modules especially community made ones due to Nexus not being smart enough to make a search bar for collections

Thats what this thread (first page, top 4 posts) was supposed to be..

If there were any reports here about (possible) modules - incl their link, I'd edit the according post on the first page.

This one:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/11390578-collection-modules/&do=findComment&comment=109070193

Edited by Sephrajin

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance we can get an unique player/companion/npc collection?

Could you please be more specific?

Sorry, I meant the mod Unique Player. If I'm remembering correctly, since I'm too lazy to deal with manual modding, there is a set of mods that makes every body as unique as possible, without having to go the route of installing each body manually. I, also, remember that it had a decent set of required mods and it would be easier to use collections to install them all. I ask here, because nexus doesn't have a search for collections, that let you search the mods included in the collections. If I remember when I get home, I'll link the unique player/npc mod(s) in question

No "Unique XY" will be included in any of my modules.

However, check again Module 12 (link above), the "Unsupported Manual Installation" section, as I did gave a shoutout to Unique NPC - while also denying ANY responsiblity for any issues you might be encountering while using it!

You can always swtich to the "Mod"-tab of any collection. ;)

Sounds really useful. Trying to plan out my next fallout 4 run, will have a new computer by then so starting off from scratch mod wise. I'd kill for some clean collections that overhaul limited aspects. Like 4k clothes, or retexturing landscape collections.

Hey thanks for the info drop and happy you like the collections! :smile:

You're quite right, for some reason the HD DLC pack is a "Draft" now... idk, I'll make it public after this post.

I'm currently not playing FO4, but updaing these 2 collections certainly will be on my bucket list next time I do. (unless there is an issue)

EDIT:

Published, but made it unlisted due to the information that 1.1 final is available.

https://next.nexusmods.com/fallout4/collections/6f0sww/revisions/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a Heads up, appears he uploaded a new set of final files, LOL. 1.2 and 1.2.2 versions depending on the pack.

This also requires Visible Galaxy to be installed before these texture updates:

Might want to add it to the Collection.

Hey Sephrajin - sorry to be away so long, you were talking about two quest mods being incompatible. I've been doing some testing and the only two that are natively incompatible are Depravity and SS2 because both use the same location. But, there's a simple patch for it. All it does is relocates the load door for SS2. Fiendishly clever. So I'm thinking I will add that quest module (if no one is already doing it.) There are so many good and great ones it'll be hard to choose to keep it managable.