Collection: Modules

Sephrajin

For a better comparision, could you please head a little back to RR, and then go ahead to Goodneighbhor and compare your view with these 2 screenshots from the spoiler?

Because I currently have no profile with an active SS2.

Module 00 - NAC X:

9f5d126a-4af8-4852-9131-cc206c02fb94.jpe

Module 04 - NAC X:

512e9a59-af41-46c1-9e0e-1cfea04fee56.jpe

But basicly, I have to say it, it looks like I would expect it to.

However, you could press CTRL + ENTER (or END if you did not enable my supplied preconfig) to enter the ENB settings and "play" with the effects on the lower left until you're satisfied.

Thanks for the response. Just got to Goodneighbor, I copied your settings but they definitely don't look the same. I did realize that I was messing with 'Shader parameters' when trying to adjust effects previously. Fully disabling Bloom and Lens more or less fixes the issue though.

Wi2zgix.jpeg

ZEEMzN5.jpeg

Edited by beastlybrayden

Oh geesh... yeah they look very odd. (too bright, specialy the GoodNeigbhor one)

"This" sure is not how it should look!

And you say you have that with "my settings" that are provided via the collection? Of which you then need to disable bloom and lens flare effects?

Because, it took me several days until I was satisfied with "how its supposed to look".

Did I understand you there correctly?

For a try, could you please create a new empty profile and just enable/install both of the NAC X modules? Including the (optional) "settings" 'mod'.

Because, it could be - sadly Vortex is known for this (devs are aware of this) - that upon the very first download/install process, that some files do not get copied/installed properly, this should be fixed for any further procedure ('installing'/enabling in another profile).

If there is more need for discussion (aka same behaviour in a new profile), can we please continue this topic in the according Collection thread: https://next.nexusmods.com/fallout4/collections/4wqyy5

I have a few mods downloaded already, but I wanted to start exploring collections, can I do that without removing my existing mods? Or should I purge my Vortex folders and start over again.

I have things like CBBE, Easy Lockpicking, and Easy Hacking.

Generaly speaking, yes you can explore multiple collections (these modules) without the need to purge pre-downloaded mods.

However, it is most save if you create multiple profiles for new tryouts, and make sure to have other mods disabled on those new profiles before adding new mods/collections.

With all general statements, there are exceptions, which are:

• You cannot mix (try out) multiple Module 0 // ENBs without purging all related config files.(ENB, depends on collection - might not be requried for all)
  • You cannot use more than 1 body mod (player char, collection wise) or companion replacer (mod wise) at the same time

Also, if you talk about exploring collections in general, aka not "limited" to the modules listed on the first page of this thread, it is even more pressing to create a new profile for every collection, and pay very good attention to their regarding "About" description.

Modules are designed to be used together, to build upon each other - while they also state which are incompatible (see exceptions above).

Each module has its "incompatibilties", "requirements" and "recomendations" listed at the bottom of their according "about" description.

Hope this helps

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am looking at the modules approach to the collections...

Do any of the modules have ultrawide support? or would I need to install that later?

The only thing that would need 'specific' ultra wide support would be the HUD module.

But even that "works" just fine on ultra wide (just got one myself a few weeks back).

Effect without "actual ultra wide support" is - to me - miniscule, aka background of some buttons and the main menu (which basicly are buttons) is a bit offset - but the actual ingame HUD works fine.

Other than that, I have not noticed anything that would need fixing.

Again its so miniscule, that unlike for Skyrim where menu is cut off = therefor literaly unusuable without ultrawide support, FO4 - "just works" .

(my ultra wide is 3440x1440)

Hope this helps

Edited by Sephrajin

• 4 weeks later...

Fallout 4 collection list site is awful, I want to be able to sort by title. It doesn't seem to list all of them, should they be in order? I only found Module 5 from this forum, I can't find module 6 or 7. Do you have a link to your collections, you make such good stable collections.

Fallout 4 collection list site is awful, I want to be able to sort by title. It doesn't seem to list all of them, should they be in order? I only found Module 5 from this forum, I can't find module 6 or 7. Do you have a link to your collections, you make such good stable collections.

Just go to page 1 of this thread :wink:

Or read the bottom paragraph of any Module on the collection site, all linked to the first page of this thread ;)

• 4 weeks later...