So, I had sort of an idea recently.
I was watching old episodes of Top Gear (BBC) and on series 5, Jeremy Clarkson performs a ruggedness test of the (then) newLand Rover Discovery in which he drove it to the top of a mountain in Scotland. Later on he and the others were discussing it and he said that after he got it up there, he was tired and asked the filming helicopter's pilot for a ride back, and he asked the producer and their team to drive the Discovery back. He then left on the helicopter and napped and woke up an hour later to realize he hadn't left the keys for the Discovery. So he said to the camera, "If you want a Land Rover Discovery, you can find one on the top of a mountain in Scotland guarded by five skeletons."

I hope you're following me here. That comment struck a chord with me, being an avid Skyrim player. A prize on the top of a mountain guarded by skeletons? That could easily fit in Skyrim.

I'm not 100% certain what it could be, perhaps some magic item that increases your carrying capacity or increases your running speed; preferably not something that dissolves into rust as soon as it gets a little wet.

Just an idea. What do you blokes think?

There's the Notched Pickaxe, and several treasures in shipwrecks (I believe there's a corpse holding a ton of waterbreathing potions, or was that just in the lore?), as well as other ironic death sites (a burned corpse next to a Flame Cloak spell, etc).

There's the Notched Pickaxe, and several treasures in shipwrecks (I believe there's a corpse holding a ton of waterbreathing potions, or was that just in the lore?), as well as other ironic death sites (a burned corpse next to a Flame Cloak spell, etc).

That wasn't really what I was talking about. I mean a mod specifically to reference this episode of Top Gear. I'm not a modder, but I don't think it would be difficult and cool for us Top Gear fans.